And so it begins

Jasmine pov

"Holly this party is amazing!" I shout over the music. the party was really incredible.

it had a fog machine, UV lights making the neon paint stand out so vibrant. The music was actually good music, it had bring me the horizon on in the background.

people were drunk but I couldn't care so was I. I started a mosh pit in the persons living room.

Suddenly I was yanked out of the mosh pit,

"What the fuck man?!" I yelled angrily who the hell did they think they were!

I yanked my arm back and looked up to see who had pulled me out from my fun.

Shit!

"Eron! what do you want?" I asked out of genuine curiosity.

"You need to come to mine now! your parents phoned holly to see how you's were doing! they could tell she was drunk, you're fucking lucky I saved your ass!" Fuck! I immediately thought, now I'm in his debt

"Thank you so much! But can we go later?" I was grateful don't get me wrong but I didn't want to leave this was my favourite song of their new album (Can you feel my heart)

"No you need to get your little ass to mine now or you're in deep shit!" Eron was so demanding it almost turned me on, eww what the fuck I'm way too drunk!

"Please this is my favourite song, lets just stay for this" I pleaded

I could see him thinking about it.

"Fine just this song, but you have to dance with me" ugh his conditions suck but I do really love this song.

I started swaying my hips with the slow part of the song soon my ass was rubbing against someone, I didn't care enough to look around I was too into this song.

Not long after the song had ended.

"Holy fuck jasmine!" Eron stated shocked

"What?" I blushed

"You're a great dancer, now come on we need to go."

*******

We arrived back at his flat.

It was very big and modern. plus in impeccable condition considering what Eron was like.

I was swooped off my feet bridal style until I landed softly on his king size bed.

I looked up at Eron's piercing blue eyes staring back at me, his light stubble shone in the moon light, his lips looked full and soft, before I could think I had pulled his face to mine and was kissing his amazing lips. my hero that always saves the day had saved my ass yet again.

****** AN. sorry it's short I just needed a quick beginning so you could get a glimpse of their friendship and characters. I will write a lot most next chapter I promise.******