Teen Titans Season Six Episode 8: "Blackmail Pt. I"

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

“You go first Raven, she might not want any guys in there if she is not presentable.” Cyborg told her and turned to Robin and Beast Boy “You know how picky girls can be about their appearances.” They nodded.

“I heard that.” Raven hissed and opened the door.  She then closed it behind her. Silence.  The boys didn’t hear any talking or movement.  After a couple of seconds, Raven opened the door.  Her skin was slightly paler than normal.  

“What did she say?” Robin questioned.

“She’s gone.” Raven whispered.

“What?” Robin asked, not believing her.

“I said she is gone, look.” Raven moved aside to reveal Starfire’s room, without Starfire.  

“Well, she didn’t leave the tower through any of the main exits or else the alarms would have gone off.” Cyborg commented.  Beast Boy changed into a bloodhound and started sniffing the room as Robin still stood at the doorway, paralyzed by shock.  Beast Boy kept sniffing and then he started to bark.  He changed back into his normal form and said “Dudes, take a look at this.”

The Titans walked over to where Beat Boy was pointing and in the carpet was a black burnt mark.  

“That looks like it could be from her eye blast.” Raven noticed.  

“A fight?” Cyborg wondered out loud.

“That would explain why her room is messier than normal, but not by much...” Raven continued.  

“But I still don’t get why didn’t we hear anything last night.” Beast Boy commented.  Robin stared at the burnt mark in the carpet.  

“She is really gone.” He whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All Starfire could see was black.  She felt like she was being carried, slung around and dropped.  Starfire tried to rip apart the sack that she was contained it but it was no use, no matter how hard she struggled.  

“I guess it is the alien proof.” She thought.  It seemed like only a matter of minutes when Starfire was being carried once again and then thrown on the floor.  She heard footsteps approaching and the sack was removed so that she could see out.  

“Get out of the sack.” The voice called from the darkness.  Besides the white light that shone on top of her, that was all Starfire could see.  She stood up and got out of the sack that she was trapped in. The figure pushed her down and quickly handcuffs her and handcuffed her foot to a heavy metallic chromium machine that was directly behind her.   

“Where am I? Who are you?” Starfire screamed, eyes glowing green.

“No need to get worked up, Starfire.” A deep voice said.

“Do the- I- Show yourself!” Starfire stuttered, maintaining her fierce disposition when threatened.   Footsteps echoed all around the immeasurable size room, then the figure revealed himself from the shadows.  Starfire squinted her eyes and recognized that resemblance to Slade’s mask.

“It is nice to finally nice to meet you in person sweet dearie.”

“Ravager?” Starfire guessed.

“Correct.” Ravager told her and started to pace around the lighted area of the room.  

“What is it that you require of me Ravager?” Starfire asked, venom dripped from her voice.  

“Slow down, slow down.” He began, using a slow tone of voice, mirroring the wickedness oozing from his father.  “I have someone for you to meet before we talk business.” Ravager stepped aside to show a girl about Starfire’s age come out of the darkness behind them.  She was young but she had long white hair and smirked as she saw Starfire handcuffed.  

Teen Titans Season Six Episodesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें