First date

Thomas' POV
I am taking Dove to our first date and of course I look like a nervous wreck. My sister, Rachael gave me some tips. This is the most nerve-wracking experience in the entire world. But I'm excited cause I feel like she is the one. I want to spend my life with her. I know I sound stupid right now but I really do mean it.
Dove's POV
I was pacing my room back and forth because I was really nervous. I knew that I couldn't screw up this time. And Claire, my sister recently asked me if I was ok. I said that I was fine but I was far from fine. I instructed her to leave the room and I checked my watch, only 15 more minutes till- "Chloe!  I think this is for you" my mom shouted "Ok coming!" I yelled back. I rushed down the stairs and looked at myself and I look completely fine. My mom opened the door for me and I saw Thomas in a suit looking hot, with flowers. I kinda stared for a moment but I snapped back into reality when he said, "You ready to go... Chlo?" I smiled and blushed and went outside and went inside again when Thomas went in,but my mom told me to stay there outside while she talked to Thomas. So I waited for him to go outside and then finally he did, looking really nervous. "Are you ok?" I asked "Yeah completely fine" he answered. We went inside the limousine and drove off to the place where he was taking me, it was a restaurant. We got inside and he pulled a chair out for me, I sat down. "Your so stunning" he told me. I was so shy and blushed "You too" I said quietly "You don't have to be shy, I'm approachable and there is no reason to be shy, you're so beautiful inside and out"
"You're sooooo cheesy" I told him "You like it" he told me and he was right I did. Around an hour later we were finished eating but he blindfolded me and took me to the next destination. The sun was setting and it was beautiful, he took me to see a beautiful mountain. It was perfect. "Hey Chloe?" he asked, I love it when he calls me Chloe "Yeah Tommy" I said "I love you" he said "I love you too" I replied. "No I really mean it" he said "Me too, I love you" "I love you more Chloe" "I love you most" "Chloe.. " he cupped his hands on my face and kissed me passionately. Finally after a few minutes pulled away.