In the silence you'll find gold

Christabelle's Pov

The next day, I woke up with a lot of thoughts in my head. I didn't know how I will face my family downstairs. I grabbed my stuff and I went grab my breakfast. My mother was there too. I sat down next to Madison.

"Good morning!" I said to everyone.
"Morning!" All my family members said.
"What happened to your.." Eddie wanted to tell ask me, but we were interrupted by a knock at a door.

My grandma went to open the door. We were all surprised about the knocking. Who would pay us a visit at 7:00 am?

"Good morning, Mrs. Lovato? I'm Kylie Jenner, Christabelle's classmate. Can I, please, see her?" I heard Kylie. Damn! I don't feel well when someone comes to my house. I'm feeling like my space is invaded.

"Sure! Come inside, sweetie! We were having dinner."
"Oh! I think it's the wrong time. I'm sorry. I should hit home than."
"No, no, no! Come!" My grandma came with Kylie in the kitchen.
"Good morning!" Said Kylie politely.
"Morning, sweetie!" My family replies.
"Hi, Kyle! What's happening? Why are you here? Did something happen?" I asked her.
"I was worried about you. Didn't exchange the numbers so I thought I should pay you a visit. How's your ear?"
"It's pretty good, I think. You don't need to worry about me." I smiled at her.

I saw mom smiling at us. I really missed her smile. To be honest, seeing my mom's smile is the best thing ever. I know how much we both suffer not seeing each other. I thought it's the best moment to present Kylie to everyone.

"Kylie! You should know my family. This is Demi aka my beloved mother." I smiled at her.
"Nice to meet you! I'm Christabelle's classmate."
"Nice to meet you too, honey!" My mother smiled to her.
"This our my aunts: Dallas and Madison. And my lovely grandma - Diana and grandpa - Eddie."
"Hi, sweetie! Nice to meet you!" They said.
"Nice to meet you too!"
"Kylie! We lost track of time. We should go before to get late. Bye, fam!"
"Ok! Bye, everyone!"
"Bye!"

We hit to the high-school. We both have the P.E. class. We left our stuff at the locker and went to the dressing rooms. There we met Selena with her friends.

"Look, Kendall! Your sister hangs out with idiots! Christabelle! Are you attending to P.E.? You looked in the mirror and you saw your fat body?" Selena said with her arm crossed, laughing.

I felt a tear falling down my cheek. After that tear, I left the room without looking back. I herd Kylie telling her "Your hopeless." And she run after me.

"You know you shouldn't listen to her, don't you?" She gave me hug. After that, I stood up and went to the P.E.
"Kylie! Over here!" A blonde boy waved at her. He was there with a 4 others boys and a girl.
"Let's go!" She looked at, took my hand and dragged me to that people.
"Hello! This my new friend Christabelle. Christabelle, this are my weird squad: Zendaya and her brother Austin Coleman,

 Christabelle, this are my weird squad: Zendaya and her brother Austin Coleman,

Tom Holland,