Chapter 2

Nahmir 🤤
At Home
This girl named Dasani was bad asf. I mean ass fat, pretty face. She had it all. She gave me her number. I wanna call but what if.... fuck it im calling. I FaceTimed her and she answered with a small ass tank top on. I guess she was doing her hair ion know.
"Waddup Ma."
"Hey Nahmir."
"Wyd."
"What does it look like Nahmir. Im doing my hair."
"Well my bad😭."
"You cool."
We talked in the phone for about 4 hours until she fell asleep. I stayed on the phone with her and fell asleep.

Next Morning
I woke up and she was still on the phone getting ready for school.
"Hey Dasaniiiii."
"Ahhhh Nahmir you scared me."
"My badd babygirl ima see you at school okay?"
"Sure Nahmir." With that she hung up. I did my morning hygiene and got dressed.

I ran downstairs and out the door and started walking to school i aint feel like driving

I ran downstairs and out the door and started walking to school i aint feel like driving. I continued walking until Lulu ugly ass ran and tried to jump on me. I pushed her ass of me and continued my journey to school. She jumped in front of me with bruises on her face. Dasani fucked her up on the first day. "What Lulu damn?" I said. " Hey babe i missed you. Why you aint come over?" She said. "First off i aint your babe so miss me with that shit. And i was on the phone with Dasani. So if i was you ill move outta Nahmirs way before i call Dasani." I said. She just looked at me and rolled her eyes then walked away.

First Class
I walked in the classroom and instantly spotted Dasani. I went and sat next to her. Lulu walked in and came over to me and Dasani. " You are in my seat hoe." She said to Dasani. Dasani looked at me then Lulu and laughed. Tbh i was terrified how she just started laughing. "Bitch move i said yo stank pussy ass was in my seat." Lulu said. "Dasani got up in Lulu face and said " Bitch i know damn well you aint calling nobody stank pussy when i smell yo shit in fucking Africa and you in L.A bitch so if i was you ill move before i beat yo ass AGAIN." The class started laughing and Lulu got mad and walked out and Dasani sat down untouched.

Skip to End of Day
                           Dasani💍
I made it home. I walked in the house and saw my mom sitting on the couch looking worried. "Hey your home" She said. "Yea whats wrong." I asked. "They freed him from prison." She said. " Who did they free?"I asked. "Devontae." She said. "Oh." I said.  I ran upstairs scared for my life. Devontae is my crazy stepdad who tried to rape me until my mom caught him and called the police.  
Flashback

I was sitting on the couch watching Netflix. When Devontae came in drunk trying to touch on me. I moved out of his way and ran upstairs to my mom. She was sleeping so i woke her up and told her what happened she told me to stay in my room while she handle him. I did as told and sat in my room in the dark with my door locked. I heard footsteps coming upstairs then they got closer to my room.  He started banging on my room door screaming "OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR DASANI!" Soon he kicked the door down and started searching for me. He found me and threw me on the bed trying to take my pants off. I was kicking and screaming for help until my mom came and called the police. Since that day I haven't seen or heard anything from him.

                   Flashback Over
My mom said since we moved to L.A he wasn't gonna find us. Hopefully thats true cause i dont wanna move again ever since I met Nahmir.

End of Chapter😩
Like
Vote
Comment
~Shugga😌