Threads of Time

Threads of time that intertwine

Do hold me in between

Portraying webs of thought

Rendered by seamless means

So where I set an eye on debt

Of a web indent I'd say

The time would help me interpret

Support me to mend per say

Then out of heft

I'm solely left wondering how time did so

Raise the waves of conscious

As it would mildly flow

Time never knows where it goes

Until destiny whispers hints

Informs the time what it has , set

Leading seconds to events

Time was what brought a 16 year old girl here to Wattpad. Introduced by destiny , she met wonderful people and made amiable friends, ones she could never forget. She posted "If I Were a Billion Persons" as her very first poem after long hours of persuasion from a friend. Long hours to make her believe that she has a way in stating certain things. Over time , she received many comments , beautiful ones were always a delight , but advices was what she valued the most. She got lots of them and most importantly learned to experiment with a reduced fear of overwhelming dislike. Every time she felt down , she would go back to here , read all the messages and comments she got and be thankful of all that she has and all that God has gifted her. It was a restoration of self-esteem.

Tomorrow this girl will be 18 years old , sounds like a very mature age, she has always been told about the maturity of her mind but she never linked that to her age as in numbers.

Time has always been a variable she respects. After all , time has lead her here.

She's very thankful to each and every one of you.

To Sir Owain Glyn , her very first reader, Sir BillTemple , best advisor, Mrs Sara Eliot , her inspiration, Beautiful SeasofMe , the lady she looks up to and who she was gifted by a beautiful poem with her name, Mrs Lisaner , her elder sister in Poetry , RedHare , a wonderful supporter, SloanRanger , best friend of poetry :) , Mrs Gail , most beautiful and sweetest person alive, Sir Olan Smith , her teacher and professor.

She's thankful to everyone who gave some time to read her work.

Thank you ,

Lili Rose x

This is dedicated to Knight Writer , a great poetess, who recently followed my work. I'm honored.