His cousins didnt let him enter his room with Ramya last night.It was all prank set up.Elders were of no help to him either.Poor soul had to sleep with all male group of his cousins.The girls enjoyed with their new sister in law in their room whole night.Talking and chatting.

He straightened his hair which were all messed up.Walked to Ramya.Hugging her from behind.His rubbed his nose on her cheeks.

V-"Morning my teddy bear wife."

Ramya was pouting.She hugged him and stayed like that.Vivaan raised his brows.Then he thought if she was still upset with last day.Didnt get to see her sister while leaving.He rubbed his hand comforting her back.

V-"Ramya are you sleeping.This is your husband's arms.Not a fluffy cushion honey."

R-"This feels nice.I feel sleepy."

He got her out of the embrace.She looked sleepy.

V-"Those idiots didnt let you sleep whole night.I will teach them a lesson."

R-"Its okay.Dont tell them anything.It was fun we played games whole night.Talked.They are very nice."

V-"Okay they are nice and cute.Did you know how your poor husband managed sleeping alone."

R-"Sleeping alone with bunch of people around?"

She was done packing her dress.Putting it inside a bag and  other stuff she will be needing.The ladies of the house were to leave along with the bride for the parlor.Vivaan wrapped his arms around her.From back.She felt ticklish.

V-"How would you know I missed being in your arms.When you didnt miss me.Had fun."

R-"We were together only for one night."

She pulled his cheeks.He smirked pulling her in his arms.She played with buttons of his shirt.

V-"I see.But this poor husband is taking that one night.As his whole lifetime you see."

He kissed her cheek.Removing hair from side.Trying to dig into more in her bare neck.He loved running his fingers in her long hair.

V-"So soft.Your hair."

R-"Vivaan.

Vivaaan.Listen"

V-"No.Dont disturb.This is how newly weds should behave.Come on join me."

She giggled and pinched him in his shoulder.He winced in pain watching her with shock.

R-"I want to tell you something."

V-"What happened.You look pale.Catch some sleep now.Other things can wait."

R-"No.Iam not sleepy.Slept in morning.I.

Wanted to tell you.Vivaan.I was hungry and ate two sandwiches in morning.Your family wont think bad of me right."

She bit her lips.Vivaan was laughing non stop.Till he got stopped and made her sit on the bed.Holding her hands.

R-"Why are you laughing"

V-"Ramya.You are one of a kind."

She felt shy and looked down.

V-"This is your family also now.So do not hesitate to ask anything.They are very cool.even the men of our house.Dad is already planning to form a group with you.Eat more.and.So that I can eat you."

he winked and sat beside her.Checking his outfit for the evening.

Ramya's face fell.She was missing her home.Her father,Aunt and.Sister.Varna havent talked to her from her wedding night.Not even she called or left a message.She cant try to get angry on her.Vivaan saw the uneasiness on her face.

V-"Feeling sad?"

She gave a nod as yes.He pulled her cheeks and kissed her head.

V-"Missing home?"

R-"I cant wait for evening.They are coming."

V-"Yeah.

Lets strike this deal Ramya.You know I always wanted a best friend in life.Sadly I had noone.Since you are my wife now.Why cant we be best friends?"

R-"Best friends?"

V-"Yeah.Fair deal you see.How many people can find a best friend in husband/wife.We will be lucky."

R-"Interesting.But if we become friends then."

V-"Then.

No touching.Only gossiping and."

Vivaan slapped his head.Covered his face with his palms.Ramya was busy with her talk.

R-"What happened.Are you listening to me.

Trisha is also here.She is getting married next.Good if you will be my friend I wont miss her.But she is a girl.We cant share all talks with men."

V-"Its okay lets drop that proposal for a while.We will discuss about it later."

Ramya was about to get up when he held her hands.

V-"where are you going now"

R-"I have to take shower and get ready.Mom has asked me to get ready soon.Have to leave for parlor."

V-"Okay I also have to take shower.Come lets save water and time.Together."

She looked at him with shock.Widened her eyes.He smiled.

V-"I was joking.No need to get your eyes out of their socket."

He went to other side of bed to get his outfit.Ramya smiled and then hugged him from behind.She kissed his cheek and left.For washroom.He shook his head at her cuteness.

When he was setting the mess.Spread on bed.He found something.Ramya's chain.It was small  pendant with heart shape.He picked it up and thought she must have forgotten to keep it somewhere.

When he touched the chain.He felt the heart can be opened.Out of curiosity he clicked it open.

..............................................................................................

Its better if I update regularly rather delaying it for long chapters.

Please do not forget to vote and comment.

Thank you for precious feedback and love.

:)

I have an important question to ask.What is with the ranking system here?I still don't have any idea how it works.If anyone can make me understand.Thanks.