Shot 1

It was Rikara's wedding day. All they knew about each other was only their names.

Gauri's POV:
OKAY! So this is it! I am sitting here alone in my room. I don't know about my future. What if my husband turns out to be a fool? Oh God! Please don't let it be true! Gauri!! Stop stressing your self. Mumma Papa chose the right man for you.....
But what the hell is this yaar? I can't even see his face during the wedding. Why is this rule?? I have to put my veil and he will have a sehra! That means.... I will see his face on our first night? Gauri, chill! I'm sure he'll be good with you.

In the Oberoi Mansion.
Every one is busy in the wedding preparations. Omkara is sitting in his room, wearing his wedding sherwani.
Omkara's POV:
What sort of rule is this? I can't see my bride's face.. I have to wear this stupid sehra. Aaahhhh.
Omkara was looking stunningly hot in his wedding sherwani and open mane.

Finally, the wedding muhrat arrived

Finally, the wedding muhrat arrived. Both of their faces were covered. Slowly, the marriage began and finally Omkara filled her hair line with vermillion and made her wear the mangalsutra.

 Slowly, the marriage began and finally Omkara filled her hair line with vermillion and made her wear the mangalsutra

Omkara's POV:
I don't know you Gauri. But I promise that I'll fulfill all my duties as a husband. If you are uncomfortable with me, I will never force you.
Gauri's POV :
I promise to you Omkara ji. I will fulfil all my duties as your wife and try to make you happy.
Sankar ji tonight is the big revelation. Sankar ji please be with me.

With their solemn promises, they took the blessings from the elders. The women took Gauri into 'her' room.
Shivaay took Omkara and gave him some marital advice. Omkara listened to him with keen attention and finally was heading back to his room. But he saw Anika and Priyanka standing in front of the door.
Omkara: Prinku, bhabhi, what do you'll want!
Anika:So Omkara, the thing is simple. If you want to enter your room, you have to pay first
Priyanka: YES Bhaiyaa!

Without any further argument, Omkara gave both of them rupees five thousand each.
Prinku and Anika: Have a good night Bhaiya/ Omkara (they leave laughing and winking.)
Omkara enters the room to find, her bride, still under the veil. He locks the door. Gauri's breath hitched. He went near Gauri and sat on the bed. He slowly, yet steadily removed her veil. He was totally awestruck by the beauty right in front of him. He thought that she would not be really good looking and not upto his expectations. Truly, she was not upto his expectations. She was much more than his expectations.
He was mesmerised by Gauri's beauty. He kept staring at her beautiful eyes.

Omkara was still under the sehra

Omkara was still under the sehra. Gauri' fake coughing, brought him back to reality.
Gauri: Aap apna sehra nahi kholenge?
Omkara: Nahi tum kholo.
Gauri: Lekin kyun?
Omkara: Kyunki pati-patni ke rishte mein everyone has the equal rights. Just like I unveiled you, you also open my sehra.
Gauri already fell in love with Omkara's thought process. Omkara's husky, yet seductive voice added fuel to the fire. Gauri slowly opened his pagri, to unleash his thick lion mane. Gauri was completely lost in his orbs. The brown orbs, filled with love and care.

Omkara: Gauri, what happened?Gauri: No

Gauri: No... Nothing!
Omkara: Okay!!!
There was complete silence for a minute. Gauri finally broke the silence.
Gauri: I wanted to tell something to you Omkara ji!
Omkara : Go ahead!
Gauri: You know about love at first sight? I just experienced that. You know Omkara ji, I had many insecurities about our marriage. I thought that how can I live with someone, I never met....
Omkara: You know I also thought the same. Gauri....
Taking her hands in his.
Omkara : Gauri I also fell in love. Love at first sight. Gauri..... I love you!

Gauri: Omkara ji! You know what Sankar ji has sent you to me. I don't know why , but right now I feel so safe. I've never felt so safe with anyone else. Omkara ji..... I love you. I think our parents just took the correct desicion.
Both smile.
Omkara: Gauri why don't you change? I'm sure, you must be uncomfortable in those heavy clothes.
Gauri's POV :
OH MY GOD! This man he already understands me so well. I wanted to get rid of these heavy clothes and jewellery. I really love him man!
Gauri: YES even I was thinking that.. Why don't you also change?
Omkara: Okay!
Gauri changed her clothes in the washroom, while Omkara changed into a Kurta and pajama in their room. Omkara was lying down on the bed. After 2 minutes, Gauri too entered. She slept on the bed, snuggling into Omkara's arms. Omkara reciprocated the hug. They cuddled all night.
Omkara: I love you!
Gauri: I love you too my chirouta!

(guys do listen to this vm.... This vm is made by user8829583 she makes many VMS on RIKARA. Do subscribe to  her YouTube channel Rikara Forever and show her some love ♥️)
_____________________________
So guys this was my attempt on Rikara. I know it might be a little silly.... But I thought starting with the initials was better. If you liked it then you know the drill- vote, comment and share.
Let me know if you have any suggestions in the comments. Sorry for the late update. Lastly, love ya! XOXO ❤️😘
Target: 10 votes
5 comments
Love, love♥️♥️♥️❤️❤️