When we enter the party everything gets quiet then I start to feel nervous so she just leads me to the bar section, the house was big but I was already used to it since me and Shownu lived in the mansion, the biggest one in the whole neighborhood because father built it it only took 2 years since some people helped him and when I mean a couple I mean like 120.

Random girl: "Hey give me 1 spirytus Rektyfikowany and 1 Sunset Rum"

  'Huh aren't those 2 drinks too strong, oh well I've drunken worse so this won't knock me down only if I drink  some wine at the same time THAT will knock me down so I don't plan on drinking something else'

Hyungwon: "Are you sure of drinking that?"

     I asked while she handed me the spirytus. I can notice that she wanted to make me drunk so I took it calmly not to get so drunk.

Random girl: "Yeah, you CAN handle that right?"

Hyungwon: "Yeah"

               5 minutes later

Wonho pov

    I enter the house and the smell of alcohol entered my nose I could even taste it so I just went to the bar and I saw got a surprise Hyungwon was there so I approach him with a smirk the I notice he was drunk. How many shots did he do?.

Wonho: "Hyungwon, Hyungwon are you ok, how many shots did you do and what was it?"

Hyungwon: "Huh oh Wonhooooooo you're here, what was the question *hiccup*"

Wonho: "How many shots did you do and what was it"

Hyungwon: "Oh *hiccup* I had 20 shots, *hiccup* my record is broken now I can do 20 shots in 5 minutes *hiccup* and it was spirytus Rektyfikowany *hiccup*

Wonho: "Spirytus Rektyfikowany!!!!! Are you ok"

Hyungwon: "Yeah *hiccup* ima go dance"

    As Hyungwon got to the dance floor the girls were screaming and then I turned then realised  he was dancing to 'Uniq-Eoeo' and he was lifting his shirt up even though that was the wrong dance move oh god this boy, ugh this kid is killing me and making me horny maybe today's my day.

Wonho: "C'mon Hyungwon lets go"

Hyungwon: "No I wanna stay more"