Chapter 1

I followed my brother as we ran up to professor Cutter and his sidekick. this information was new and likely to be true! we just needed someone to believe us.

Connor dropped his things so I decided to go ahead and pitch the idea to them without him.
"We found this and we thought you'd take a look at it!" I was handing it to cutter as Connor snatched it off me and began explaining it further. I rolled my eyes and began to look around the office. There was fossils everywhere and an abundance of documents scattered around, he obviously needed a cleaner around here.
I looked back at cutter and the other guy. cutter was watching Connor waiting to make a mistake I think or just listening to him very intently. the other man was taller, he had scruffy brown hair and look a lot less amused. I looked back at cutter and he was beginning to look bored so I decided to step in.
"In short we want you to take a look." I looked at Connor and he nodded his head as if saying he approved. but the men didn't look convinced.
"Helen would at least take a look." I looked to Connor next to me and glared at him and both men seemed angry, at this I put my head in my hands and accepted defeat.
"We can take a look but it will be nothing." I looked back up to see the other man. he was looking at me.
"Thank you." He smiled a weak smile at me and I returned it.
"Right lets go then." I turned to face Connor and nodded to him.
Cutter took us to his car and the other man was about to get in the front with him when Cutter said "Connor you know where it is right? " Connor nodded and Cutter pointed to the front seat. Connor joined him and I sat in the. Back with the other man.
"I'm Steven." I looked at the man.
"I'm Faith." we smiled at each other.
"So you like dinosaurs I'm guessing..."
"Yeaahhhh..." I dragged it out as I realised how childish I sounded.
"Do you,ive never seen you at the college before.."
"Yeah, studied them for quite some time, I helped Nick open up the college, but I don't exactly work there."

Ok I felt a lot more at ease now so I just sat back and relaxed for the rest of the journey. we got to the site, it was a supermarket car park and a lorry was parked at the side. the lorry had scratch marks down the side the could have been a dinosaurs but then again it would have been a hoax.
Cutter traced one of the cuts with his fingers and picked up some blood with it, he pulled his hand away and looked at it. the rest of us just stood there. he looked at the woods just behind us and began to walk towards them, we just all followed, wondering what was happening. He climbed over the wall and we followed, he walked through the trees and we followed. We walked to a near by village and stopped.
"We stop here to ask questions."
Stephen followed cutter and me and Connor looked at each other.