Dick's eyes widened and his jaw slacked.

"M'gann..." he gasped. What... what could she have seen? Everything?

"I'm sorry!" she burst out, her head shot up to look at him and there were tears threatening to spill over.

"But what you did... I just couldn't understand I just needed to know! I'm so sorry I did that, I know you guys hate that!" she was full on crying now. She was sure he hated her... but it was quite the opposite.

"It's okay Megs... I understand why you did it." Everyone looked up in surprise at his words and at the gentle tone that he used. But they were even more surprised to see a gentle smile on his face along with softened eyes. But there was something else in there. 

A fire in his eyes that they have never seen. Well... when masks were off and they were just messing around, Wally had often seen a little spark but this... this was a raging fire that was desperate to get out. And to be frank... it scared them. This thirteen year-old boy suddenly seemed so much older.

Dick averted his eyes down to his lap, where his parents' picture lay. A sudden and determined frown crossed his face. Oh boy was he about to do something stupid. But he just didn't care right now... 

Dick took one last look at the picture before reaching over and setting it back on the table. He looked back at his team and realized they saw the picture... they probably felt even more guilty. Well... it's now or never.

He maintained eye contact with his team as he reached over to the right... and pressed the alarm.

Their faces were painful to look at. He felt like he betrayed them.

Wonder Woman came in as quick as a bullet and well... let's just say she was 'Wonder Woman angry.'

As she, quite literally forced, the team out he saw the looks on their faces... well, not to sound like a jerk but that's pretty much how he felt. 

He counted to eighty after they left, making sure no one was coming back. Then, he grabbed his bird-a-rang and quickly and expertly slashed the equipment after cutting the camera wires. They didn't even have time to activate a silent alarm. He waited a few more minutes, just to make sure, and started disconnecting the cords and IV's from himself.

Well the easy part was done. Now he had to get up... by himself. Heck, he hasn't even gotten up with help. 

He grasped one side of the bed railing and then quickly swung his legs over the side.

"Urgh! Kh..."

He was already sweating but he had to do this.

He moved his hand and grasped the bed itself on the right and then with his left hand he grabbed the wall and pulled himself into a standing position.

"Ah!" 

He turned and leaned against the wall, one arm was slung over his chest and the other was wiping the sweat off his forehead as he panted.

"Huff..."

He looked up and maybe just a few steps to his left on a dresser was his dark colored hoodie and utility belt. Batman knew if he ever took that from his Robin... trust issues would arise. Now thankfully he already had on a pair of grey sweat pants. 

Dick swallowed his pain and forced himself to move. Ah, thankfully there were a pair of sneakers... oh yeah, Bruce said he would help him up tomorrow.

The sneakers were easy but it was the hoodie that was the problem but he eventually managed to get it on and the hood was tightly secured over his head. Wait... what was in his pocket?

A pair of... dark tinted sunglasses? 

Dick smiled inwardly... 

Bruce... always makes sure I have em' somewhere...

Finally, he grabbed his belt and fastened it on. He looked back to where his bird-a-rang is. He decided to leave it there, might as well.

However, he did grab extra bandages and pain medications and stuffed them in his hoodie pockets. 

Now luckily, he has learned every nook and cranny of this place, all the secret ways to get out. But because of his injuries he'll have to get out the normal way. Thankfully he knew where the other League members should be at all the times of day. All he needs to do is stick to the shadows and be careful. He knew this place, as all the others, like the back of his hand, so a Zeta tube shouldn't be too far from here...

He exited the door as silently as he was trained and was on the move. 

He has a score to settle, once and for all.

*I love you mom, dad.

Just bear with me for a little bit longer guys... there's just a bit more.