"Right but we have to pretend to be nice so my dad won't get mad at us." I rolled my eyes as well. "I hate it she once tried to tell me Justin hated me and wished I was never born but we both knew it was a lie.

Jazzy's POV
After about fifteen minutes of chatting and singing in Tali's room, Justin called us down to eat.

Chantel stiff weave head ass was still here. When we got downstairs we washed our hands and sat down at the dining table.

"Hey, Jazmyn would you like to say the prayers?" Justin asked.

"Um...sure thank you, father lord, for this amazing food Bieber made for us, thank you for everything we have and thank you for everyone in this room except Chantel amen." I said whispering certain parts only Tali and I could hear.

"Amen." Everybody else said. "Ok let's dig in!" Tali said while rubbing her hands together.

"Pig." Chantel whispered under her garlic smelling breath. "What was that Chantel?" Tali and I asked at the same time. "I uh said yeah let's dig in." She said looking around. "Yeah, that's what you better of said frog looking bitch." Tali murmured under her breath.

"Um ok, guys let's eat." Justin said

Four words to describe the dinner was: The awkwardness was real.

After dinner
Tali's POV
After Jazzy and I got done eating we washed our dishes and went to my room and changed into our pajamas. After we changed we put in the lion king.

"Dang I haven't seen this movie in years." I said while laying on my stomach. "Right I haven't seen this in like five years I still tear up when Mufasa dies." I laughed at her.

"It's not funny that part is really sad." She said while playfully smacking my arm. "It is but I won't laugh at you anymore...for now." I said.

Then there was a knock on my door.

"come in da-!" I was interrupted by my door opening. Oh, shit a rat is in my room.

(If you know where that's from you are my new best friend)

If you don't know who the rat is it's Chantel.

"What do you want?" I asked with as much hate as I could in my voice. "Yeah what do you want?" Jazzy asked with the same amount of hate as me.

"Be thankful I'm even being nice to your assess I could go on and on about you sluttiness but I wo-." I gladly cut her off. Oooh, I'm about to go off on this hoe.

"Bitch speak badly on my name again I dare you and you keep going on about how we are sluts yet you could fuck one hundred guys in a day. Then you will be walking around with Gonorrhea, Syphilis, maybe even Chlamydia and brush it off like it's a common cold! You are a sick human being and deserve to burn in hell and bring all your STD's with you ya bitch!" I yelled.

"T calm down she isn't worth it." Jazzy said while trying to calm my nerves.

"No, I'm about to go off on this dumbo looking bitch with her stiff weave head ass! Always flaunting off her two-dollar shoes from Walmart lookin' like a whole clown I'm sure pennywise would be scared of her ass. What are ye doing in me swamp Shrek lookin' ass!"

"All you want is my dad's fame and money like CeeLo Green said, "Oh shit she's a gold digger." I don't care if you are twenty-nine I'll still fight your ass." I said while balling up my fist.

"You're right I do want his money and fame but he can't see that because he is in my trance and he is in love with me." She said with the dirtiest smirk ever. I just wanted to slap the shit out of her.

"First off he isn't in love with you he is IN LOVE with the SEX." I said emphasizing the words in love and sex to get my point across.

Chantel just stood there with a smirk on her fish looking face.

Get the fuck out of my room you dirty whore!" I screamed at her.

My dad came in and started yelling.

"Talianna Marie Bieber watch your mouth while you live in this house!" He yelled at me. "Justin you don't get it she came in here starting drama." Jazzy said trying to stick up for me.

"Why would she do that?" He asked. "Because she is a cheap whore who gets her shoes from Walmart." I murmured under my breath. He gave that 'watch yourself' look.

"Well, she is a gold digger all she wants is fame and money." "No, she doesn't!" He said looking at us in utter disbelief.

"Are you fucking dumb pfft and I thought you changed!" I yelled at him.

I ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

After I calmed myself down I left the bathroom to see Justin, Chantel, and Jazzy now staring at me. "Come here, T." Jazzy said while holding out her arms.

I went up to her and hugged her.

"Justin and Chantel get out now." I said. After they walked out I sat on the floor by my bed and Jazzy did the same.

"It's ok you know he loves you right." She said while hugging me. "Then why is he choosing her over me again." I asked.

"He is just in her sex spell that's all." She said while rubbing my back. "He was better if with Selena or even Hailey! I mean I just wanna go to Selena she is basically my mother since I don't have one." I said.

I know that she slapped me but she apologized and I can't hold a grudge on her so now she is just my mother now.

"Call her and see if she can pick us up." I nodded and grabbed my phone.

On FaceTime
"Hey mom." I sniffled. "What happened, why are you crying?" She asked. "Chantel started drama and I got yelled at for it!" I said. "Awe I'm sorry to hear that."

"It's fine can you just pick me and Jazmyn up?" I asked. "Of course and hey Jazzy!" She said while waving to the phone. "Hey, Selena." Jaz said.

"Anyways I'll be there in a little bit bye Jazzy and Tali." "Bye." We said in unison.
End of FaceTime

In a flash
Justin's POV
I heard a knock on the door literally who would be here. When I opened the door I saw Selena.

"Why are you here?" I asked with an attitude. "I'm obviously not here for your dumb ass I'm here for Tali and Jazzy." She said. Then Chantel came to see who it was. "Why is she here?" Chantel asked. "First of all stay out of this clowns aren't allowed in this conversation." Selena said while pushing Chantel's head.

"Anyways like I said I'm here to pick up Tali and Jazzy so move." She said while trying to get past me. "No, you're not!" I said while blocking her way.

"Justin I don't have time for your games I'm just here to get them since they are the ones that asked me to." She said. I don't understand why would they ask he-. "Girls I'm here!" Selena yelled up the stairs.

Tali's POV
I heard Selena yell from downstairs telling us she was here. "Jazzy she's here put in your jacket and shoes." I said while grabbing my brown jacket and putting it on.

"Okay just one sec." she said while getting herself ready. A couple of seconds later she was ready and we ran down the stairs.

"Mom you're finally here!" I yelled as I ran up and gave her a big hug. "Mom?" Just said while furrowing his eyebrows and tilting his head to the left. "Yeah, mom now come on girls." She said as she walked to the front door.

"You aren't leaving until you tell me where you're going and why!" I said. "First off we are going to my house and second we are leaving because you stupid ass is picking a hoe over your own daughter." She said while walking out the front door.

"I don't do that do I Jaz ?" He asked.

"Are you dumb, you literally just chose Chantel's side over Tali's!" She yelled at him. Then she left making sure to slam the door.

I didn't say anything I just left and got into Selena's BMW.