Chapter Fourteen

Two weeks later
Chantel has been over here nonstop for two weeks I'm tired of her. I would tell my dad and all he would do is tell me to be nice.

Flashback to one week ago
"Dad why is she always here she has her own house for a reason!" I said as if it wasn't obvious. "Stop that she is welcomed here as much as you are!" He said "fucking dyke." I murmured under my breath. Then I walked upstairs to my room.

Back to the present
Lately, I haven't been going home right after school it's more like school ends, I walk to the park, listen to music at the park, then I end up cursing out the imaginary Justin in my head since I'm not allowed to curse at home. Then most of the time when I get home I FaceTime Jazzy (Jazzy is twelve in the story for now).

On FaceTime with Jazzy
"Hey Jazzy how are you?" I said with excitement. "I'm good how about you?" She asked. "I'm good thanks for asking, how's Jaxon?".

"He's fine He is at soccer practice right now."  "What you doing I haven't seen you in a while." "I'm at the mall with my friends." "Wanna come over later?" "Is Chantel there?" "Unfortunately yes.".

"But all we have to do is act nice or just ignore her." "Okay, I'll be over in like ten minutes." " see you soon, love you!" "Love you too!" She said while making kissy noises. Then I ended the FaceTime.

"Dad!" I yelled so he could hear me from the kitchen. "Yes, Tali!?" "Make extra dinner for one more person!" "Why who's coming over?!" "Yeah who's coming over?!" Chantel asked.

"Who asked you to join our conversation I was talking to my dad, not you!" I said with attitude. "Tali!" My father scolded.

"Ugh sorry but Jazzy is coming over to spend the night!" I said still yelling. "Ok!" He yelled back.

10 minutes later
I was sitting on the couch when the doorbell rang. Ooh, that must be Jazzy!

"I'll get it!" I yelled even tho I knew nobody was getting the door anyways.

When I opened the door I saw Jazzy standing there with her backpack and phone.

"Jazzy!" I yelled as I ran up and hugged her. "Tali!" She yelled as she hugged me back.

"Did Jeremy or Erin bring you here?" I asked while letting go of her. "My mom brought me here." She said. "Oh, I'm sorry I interrupted your time with her I know you only see her on weekends since you live with Chelsey and Jeremy." I said frowning.

"It's fine I see her every weekend and this is my first time seeing you since you came back!" I smiled at her. "How is bay I can't believe she is five years old now, geez I remember when you guys announced her to the world on Instagram!"

(If you haven't caught on by now it's 2023)

"She's doing really good and I know the years went by fast." I nodded at her in agreement.

I tried to ignore my dad but no Jazzy just had to stop and talk to him.

"Bieber!" She yelled while hugging him from the back. "Is that little miss Jazzy Bieber?" He asked. "It sure is mister!" She said while giving him a proper hug.

"How are Bay and Jaxon?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "They are doing great!" She smiled from ear to ear.

"Sorry to ruin your family moment but I'm getting bored watching you two siblings bond." I faked a yawn. "Don't be jealous just because you don't have any siblings but yeah let's go to your room." She said while letting go of my dad and linking arms with me.

Then we went upstairs.

"Did you see the way Chantel was staring at you like jeez take a picture it'll last longer." I said. "Yeah, she is so out of place like just go home." She said while rolling her eyes.