Godly sex II

I was shocked to find him outside my office standing by a limo. I would have recognized his face anywhere and yet I couldn't quite believe it at first.
But then his eyes met mine and I felt something stir in the pit of my stomach. He smirked at me.
As I walked over I admired his body in the suit he was wearing. Just like a business man.
"There you are love," he said huskily and opened the limo door.
"Ready to go?" He asked, as if this had all been planned and I ought to know about it already. I looked around the busy street.
"What are you doing?" I hissed, stepping closer.
"Answering your prayers," he smirked and gestures for me to enter with his hand. Despite knowing better, I sat in. I'd tried to push it away but since that night last week I'd been thinking of his body ever since.
He followed me in and the limo started moving. I couldn't see the driver as darkened windows separated us from him.
The god leaned in closer to me and his breath sent shivers down my spine;
"I really want to hear you moan again," he said. I was trying to look anywhere but his eyes when I noticed the bulk in his pants. The sight alone made me breathe a little harder.
My skirt had slipped up quite a bit when I sat in and he now places his hand on my thigh. The same feeling as last time washed over me, my head falling back and my back arching. He moved his thumb in small circles and my mouth fell open. Every atom in my body was screaming.
He chuckled and sat down in front of me, spreading my legs out. I shivered in anticipation as he pushed my skirt up to my waist and pulled of my underwear. His eyes locked with mine for a second before he buried his head between my legs. I moaned as soon as his tongue was near my skin. My hands clutched his hair, pushing him lightly closer to me as I spread my legs out wider. His tongue danced around, pushing in and licking while my entire body shook.
"Oh! I... Ah!" I uttered, which encouraged him further. He ate me out as I moaned louder and louder. I didn't even care about the driver. In fact, I hoped he heard us.
"I need you inside me," I breathed, wanting more. He chuckled as he got seated beside me. I threw myself over him, loosening his belt and trousers to get what I wanted. I climbed onto him and lowered myself on his erected length.
A shiver washed through me as I felt him fill me. I let out a moan as I started moving, slowly at first but growing faster and wilder. I catches him staring at my jiggling breasts as I humped on top of him. It made me even hornier than before and I arched my back further for him, pushing down hard so he grunted and held onto my hips. Our skin slapped together with the movement. His hands roamed my upper body and I felt as though being touched by divine fingers, which I in fact was. Adrenalin filled my body and I erupted in a mess of moans and animalistic drive on top of his cock. He pushed up to meet me each time.
"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh! Yes! Oh! Oh!..." I couldn't keep quiet. I wanted him to burn me til I wasn't nothing but ashes. I knew he was in complete control over me but I didn't care as long as I could have him inside me. I felt him twitch. My climax was building up in waves of heat and pleasure.
"Please Oh! Let me Ah! Have! It!" I uttered in screams. He growled and pushed even deeper into me. I hadn't thought it possible.
I threw my head back with a scream and released myself as I felt his sperm fill me up and hit my back wall.