Ch.1

Four years have passed since Torin tronus died form childbirth .Her children who are four years old ,are being  taken care of My their mother's twin sister .Ayesha tronus .

"Yin ,Yuki do you have your things "she asked form downstairs .
Small footsteps were heard form the small house ,as it made its way downstairs .
A girl  wearing a black and white dress with a red hood nodded happly "Yup "
Ayesha smiled and looked at her nephew ."what about you yin ,did you pack ?"

The boy  nodded and sighed "yes "he said blankly .
"Good ,your two are going to love your new home "
Yuki smiled happily  and jumped around ."I can't wait ,I can't  wait "she cheered .
Yin looked down and grabbed his backpack .

Ayesha smiled and kneeled down at the two . "Your mother would be so happy if she was here with you "
Yin frowned and looked at his aunt ."what was she like again "
Ayesha smiled and pat his head ."Your mother was brave ,smart ,strong ,beautiful .She loved to read so many books ."she said with a smile.

"Did she had powers like your "Yuki asked happily .
Ayesha nodded "yes she does .All super humans do .Your mother had the ability to make ice form her bare hands ,make it snow ,and the power of flight and telikenisis ."She said

Yuki looked at her aunt in bewilderment ."ooo what about our daddy ,is he a super human too "she asked
Yin nodded and held his sisters hand ."Yeah ,what about our daddy ?"he aksed
Ayesha smile turned into a frown ."in Sorry ,we don't know much about you father .

The twins frowned sadly and looked at each other .Ayehsa then soon smiled and pat their head ."but I can tell you that he looks Juts like you yin "she stayed pointing  at his blue hair .
Yin touched the top of his head ".really ,he does ?"
"Yup ,I think so "she sis standing up."Alright let's get going "she said .
Yuki smiled and held her twins hand .Yin smiled at his sister as he grabbed her bag .

Yuki giggled as they went into  her aunts car ."Let's go to our new home !!"she cheered .
Ayesha laughed softly  as she started her car .

Timeskip   in the junkshop -

Aoba just finished taking an order and leaned back in his chair  .
"Hey Aoba ,did you get another complement on your voice  again ."Ren asked as he rested on the stool .

"Yeah ,I don't get the deal what's so special about my voice "

"At least it's getting us customers ,so lighten up will you "

"Yeah ,I Hear you lil buddy "Aoba said and closed his eyes .Then his coils rang .

"Aoba you got mail "

"Right "

Then  kid with a kendo stick raised it above his head .""You open!!!Hyah!!"

"Ngh"Aoba groaned but didn't notice that he pressed on his coil ."ow ,You little frickin brats"

"Your Juts as weak as you ever been Aoba !"moo said as she placed her hands on her hips .
"You gotta be tough"did her brother .

"Hey that's my line "he said .Then the bell rang
In the shop .
"Oh ,welcome ,can I help you with anything "Aoba said staring at a man with familiar grey streaks .

"Yes ,I'm looking for a gift for my grandkids "he said as she looked in the shelves .
Aoba nodded and rubbed his neck ."Im sure we have something for them "he said .

The man looked in the shelves till he found a recorder ."this is what I'm looking for "he muttered and walked towards the counter .

"Target !!"kio shouted and pointed .the other two were ready to attack until  he paid for it .
"Thank you for your purchase "Aoba smiled .
The man nodded and left the shop .

Aoba sighed and glared at the kids ."as I was saying ,what did I tell you about coming in here ?"

Timeskip -

Ayesha parked near a house ."Here is is ,our new home "she said as she pointed at the house .
Yuki looked at the house as she placed her small hands on the window excitedly ."It's so pretty "she said .

Yin looked at the house and smiled ."I guess this will be good I think ."he said and opened the door for his sister .

"Looks like grandpa is here too "Ayesha said as she looked at her father .
Tron smiled and kneeled down with his arms open .
Yuki giggled and ran towards her grandpa"grandpa!!"she giggled and hugged him .
Tron chuckled and pat her head .
Yin tried to sneak away from him .
"Where do you think your going ?"tron said as he hugged him too .
Yin hugged and hugged his grandpas chest .

Ayesha smiled at her father ."you want  to see the house Dad ?"
"Sure ,I've even brought gift for the twins "
Yuki gasped and jumped happily  ."presents "she cheered .
Tron smiled and pulled out a recorder ."Your mother used to have one of these "he said .
Ayesha looked down at it and smiled"I though they don't have those anymore "
"Well apparently the did ,at a shop "
"What shop ,grandpa?"yin asked
"Um ...I think it's called junkshop ...junkshop heibon"