Prelude

A man with grey streaks of hair raised towards a large door ,holding his rifle in both of his arms .
"Sir we found her ,she doesn't look too good "said a male form his com .
The man sighed in relief as he pressed on the button "Good now get her out of there "
"Yes sir .
The man pushed the large door open ,searching around the room in every inch."wheres are you ?"he mumbled .He turned his head towards a figure standing over the desk.

"Issac "he growled and pointed his rifle at him .
The male smiled wickedly "hello Tron,I see you finally your daughter out ."he said as he tapped his fingers against the desk .

"You better stay away from my family you asshole !!"he growled as he pressed on the trigger lightly .
Issac chuckled evilly ."still holding grudges against me about your dear dead wife "

"Shut up "Tron growled .
"Oh where is she ,oh she's rotting in the ground Because if me "he cackled loudly .

"SHUT UP!!"he yelled as her pulled on the trigger .The sound of his rifle echoed loudly into the dark room .Tron stopped shooting and looked around for Issac ."Damn it ,he's gone "

Timeskip -

Tron stares out his window form his office as he crouch a glass of whiskey to his lips .
"Didn't our mother tell you drinking is bad for you "a male said form the doorway .

"I don't care ,I'm a grown man "he said as he stared at his brother .
The male raised his hands and sighed ."she's going to be alright ,she's a strong women "

"Juts like her mother "Tron stayed with a soft smile on his face .Then someone with blonde hair barged into the door panting ."Sir ,Torin tronus she's not here "

"What !?"Tron exclaimed as he clenched his fists .
"She wasn't in the medical bag "he said and panted ."But that's not all ..."
What wrong private "Orion asked .
The male gulped loudly ."she's pregnant "

The sound of glass was heard behind Orion .He saw bigs of glass on the carpet along with a sting smell of whiskey .But it felt like nothing but a white noise to him .

Timeskip -nine month later.

A woman with long hair with green highlights looked down sadly .
"Where is she ?"she asked the male across from her .
"I don't know Ayesha ,you need to calm down for a minute we're doing the best we can here "he said .

"How can I clam down Kade ? when my sister is missing ."
"I don-"he was cut off by crying of a baby .Orion came in with a bundle in his arms .
His hair was disheveled along with his clothes .

"Sir are you okay ,what is that ?"Kade asked looking at the bundle of covers .Orion ,however ,ignored him and walked towards Ayesha ."See for yourself "he mumbled .

Ayesha gently unwrapped the bundle and covered her mouth ."no "she said shakily .
Orion looked at her sadly .she didn't make it ,there was too much blood.Their are her only remembrance of her "he said .

Ayesha bit her lip and looked down at the babies .
Two twins ,a bit and the girl were hugging each other .One with white tuffs of hair was crying ,while the other with blue hair slept quietly not bothered by his sisters cries .
"What did she name them "she asked and cradled them .
Orion pulled out a crumbled piece of paper from his pocket and gave it to her .
Ayesha opened the paper and saw her sisters handwriting .
"Yin and Yuki ,dark and snow ....sound just like their mother ".