" Wow... good job Tony" Clint says sarcastically giving Tony an angry look. Then getting angrier faces from the others.

" I said I was sorry!" Tony says like a 3 year old waving his hands in the air.

" Ok, lets stop fighting AND WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHO THIS IS?" Natasha says in a angry tone.

" Oh yeah... umm this is Peter. He was injured at a school....( Bruce then explained what happened) ( I'm to lazy to type it btw)

" Ohh...well sorry to hear about your Aunt, Peter" Natasha says in a 'sorry for yelling tone'

" It's ok" Peter says sadly but also shocked because he could hear her.

" At least your hearing is now coming back. But it won't be completely healed until a couple of days" Bruce says to Peter because the others already heard that.

" umm... Tony" Peter says looking at Tony.

" Yes, kid"

" What now?"

" what do you mean" Tony says confused

" I mean... what is going to happen to me now that I have no more family?" Peter says looking at his hands sadly.

" I'm going to adopt you" Tony says with no hesitation like it was practiced.

" What?!" Everyone says very loudly directed at Tony, but also making Peter flinch from the loud noice because of his ears.

" Ow!" Peter says putting his hands on is ears.

" Sorry" Everyone says quietly to the boy.

Then there was silence.

" umm ok.." Peter says out of know where.

" You mean your ok with that?" Tony says shocked that his plan actually worked.

" Yeah.. I like you guys and plus I really don't want to go to a foster home" Peter says smiling at his new family.

" ok then.... I'll do the paper work and it will be official by tomorrow" Tony says getting up from his seat to get started and walking to his lab.

" Peter, would I be ok if I looked more at your ears and also your other injury's, and your ability's ?" Bruce says getting up also.

" Umm... ok" Peter says shaking a little with fear. He hates check ups from doctors. Well.... he hates doctors in general..... not them personally but what they do.

Peter and Bruce start to walk to Bruce's lab and when they finally get there Peter sits on the cold lab table, giving peter goosebumps.

" Ok. Peter can you please lift up your shirt for a sec" Bruce says while getting some supplies.

"ok" Peter says worriedly.

Peter then lifts up his shirt that was given to him by Bruce because he forgot to wear one and puts it next to him shivering from the cold air contacting itself with his body.

Bruce then comes over and places a stethoscope on Peters body.

" Ok.. breath in and out for me please" Bruce says to Peter

Peter breaths in and out while Bruce places the stethoscope in various places on his chest and back.

" Ok.... good" Bruce says then takes off the stethoscope from his ears.

" your breathing is a little messed up but that can be fixed and also your heart beat is faster than normal. Is that your powers or no?" Bruce says curiously to Peter.

" umm.. no" Peter says looking at his hands again.

" Peter.. is there something wrong" Bruce says noticing Peters behavior and body language.

" I.... I just don't like this whole doctor thing" Peter says shyly.

" Oh... well don't worry it will be over soon but is also extremely necessary. People need to get check ups at least twice a year, even if they don't have powers" Bruce says smilingly the boy with reassuring eyes.

" it's just... I've had bad experiences with doctors before." Peter says freezing at the memory.

"What do you mean?" Bruce says curiously but also a little worried for the boy.

" When I was little my dad was a science-doctor who worked for Oscorp and he experimented on me..... it was painful and he never stopped to get what he wanted"
" one day he finally perfected his work which was a spider.... a radioactive spider and he put his DNA in it"
Peter says taking in a deep breath.

" and then he had to go somewhere... so him and his wife left me and then later died in a plane crash...... then later on I was but my that spider and here I am" Peter says starting to feel tears in his eyes from remembering the pain.

" When they experimented on me they did really bad things.... dissections... drugs..... and lots and lots of things with needles" Peter says shivering at the remembrance of those horrible times.

" I'm...I'm sorry to hear that Peter" Bruce says shocked at home much this boy has been through.

" but you are safe now.... we will make sure that doesn't happen to you again" Bruce says trying to lighten the mood.

Peter then smiled at Bruce and Bruce smiled back.

" ok... we can finished this tomorrow... you should take a shower and go to bed... you've been through a lot so you should get some rest" Bruce says smiling to Peter.

" Ok... and thanks Bruce" Peter says getting up and walking over to the door.

" No problem, I'll always be here to listen and help" Bruce says smiling at Peter again.

Peter gives him a smile and leaves to take a shower and sleep. But that sounds to simple of a day? Dontcha think?