Spider-man

"Soo Peter, how did you get your powers?" Tony says as Bruce gives them both some cereal and sits down again next to Peters other side.

"I....I was bit by a radioactive spider" Peter says shyly.

"HAHAHAHAA, ok Peter tell me the actual answer" Tony says not believing Peter at all.

"I'm serious, I was on a field trip to Oscorp and I was bit my a radioactive spider" Peter says in a serious tone.

"Oh... well that's...interesting" Tony says still shocked that he didn't see that Peter was telling the truth.

"Yeah, you could say that" Peter says remembering the pain from the bite.

*The rest of the avengers walk into the kitchen"

"Good morning!" Steve says walking into the kitchen with the others. Everyone says good morning back besides Peter.

They all notice that Peter didn't answer but they decide to ignore it because of recent events. (The other Avengers were informed of the Parker accident)

" So Peter? How are you feeling?" Steve says standing on the opposite side of the counter facing Peter while the rest of the avengers sit or stand around it also.

" My head is pounding but that's not a surprise to me so.... I guess I'm doing fine" Peter says nonchalant.

" Oh, ok that's good" Steve says back.

" Hey Peter..." Tony says signaling Peter to come closer to his mouth.

" HELLO!!!!" Tony screams into Peters ears really loud making Peter jump on to the ceiling, clinging to it in shock from the loud noice.

The avengers all look at Peter and gasp.

"You're Spider-Man?" Steve says in shock.

" Yep, he is. He just told me and Bruce before you all walked in" Tony says in a nonchalant tone emailing everyone stand still in shock.

Peter was still on the ceiling, he saw the avengers just looking at him shocked but he couldn't hear them. Why couldn't he hear them?

" Peter?" Bruce said looking st the spiders confused and still shocked face.

Peter ears were ringing. He couldn't hear them speaking. They were ringing so loud in a harsh tone.

" Peter..." Bruce says looking st the boy worried.

" Are you guys talking?" Peter finally manages to say.

"TONY!!!" Steve yells at the billionaire realizing what is happening.

" Gosh, sorry... I didn't know he was that sensitive" Tony says putting his hands up in defeat.

" Bruce stands up angry at tone but also worried for Peter. He goes to where Peter is and signals him to come down using his hand.

Peter understands this hand movement and jumps down landing on his feet after doing a backflip in the air.

" Peter come to this chair and sit down" Bruce says but also points to the chair, even though
Peter still couldn't hear him.

Peter sits down on the chair and sees Bruce sitting next to him.

Bruce then takes a ear light mediscope and puts it in Peters ear.

" ok.......ok" Bruce says to himself out loud, looking into Peters ear.

" Ok... so Peter is thankfully not deaf but is injured pretty badly, he will be able to hear but not that loud in the next couple of days" Bruce says to the avengers.