Theater Geeks Suck

⚠️WARNING: This chapter contains spoilers to the most recent Saw movie, Jigsaw. It also contains minor details that are gross.

We walk into the large theater and immediately spot Anthony. He sitting on a bench next to all the arcade games.

"Anthony!" Daveed calls out. Anthony looks up from his phone and smiles and us. He spots me and his smile grows wider, and more into a smirk.

"Daveed, my manz." Anthony says, giving Daveed a high five. He gives Oak a fist bump and hugs Lin.

He saunters over to me and I huff.

"What'd you want, Ramos?" I ask, crossing my arms.

"Just want to bask in the glory that happens to be in front of me." He says, smirking and looking my body up and down. I roll my eyes and scoff.

"I hate you." I say, slowly walking away from him. He follows me.

"I love you too, Ms. Jackson." He says, attempting to grab my hand. I snatch my hand away and shove it in my pocket.

"Don't touch me." I say, wiping my hand on my pants.

"Awwww. Why not? You are the most beautiful girl in our school." He whines. I scoff and roll my eyes.

"I am not. You're thinking of Reneé, or Pippa, or Jazzy." I say, crossing my arms. He raises his eyebrow, cockily.

"No. I think I would know when I'm talking about the girl I jack off to." He says, smirking. That comment got a mix of 'gross'es and 'ew's from the group.

"You're crazy." I say, walking over to the counter for tickets. I pay for my ticket and and walk away.

"Only for you." He says, winking at me. I roll my eyes and walk over to Daveed.

"I'm going to murder him." I say, angrily. He raises his hands in mock defense.

"Sorry. I just thought you should be more comfortable around some of my other friends." He says. I smack his arm.

"No. I would've rather you have brought Raf." I say, referring to Rafael Casal.

Raf is different, I'll give you that, but at least he knows how to keep his dick in his pants.

"Oh really?" He questions.

"Yeah. At least he's not a perverted asshole." I say, crossing my arms. He shakes his head.

"There is no pleasing you, is there?" He says, jokingly.

"Guess not." I say, grabbing his hand and dragging him into the theater.

"Come on, (Y/n), he isn't that bad." Daveed whines, trailing behind me.

"Yes, he is. You don't pay attention when he's trying to get in my pants." I say, seating myself in the top row. Daveed sits on my left, leaving and empty seat on my right.

I watch as Lin, Oak, and Anthony walk into the theater and place themselves with us. Unfortunately enough, Anthony takes the seat next to me. I groan and look at him. He smirks.

"You scared already, sweetheart?" He asks, raising his eyebrow. I roll my eyes.

"No." I say, crossing my arms. He chuckles.

"If you aren't scared, you aren't aloud to look away from the movie the entire time." He says, cockily.

"Deal." I say without thinking.

"You didn't let me finish. If you look away, I get to take you out. If you don't look away, you can never have to talk to me outside of school again." He finishes. I think for a moment.