Chapter 13: Just a Dream

Shawn's P.O.V

Last night was amazing. Ali was amazing. I don't know how I got so lucky. I could still smell her perfume in the bedsheets. I opened my eyes to a dark room. The sun wasn't out yet, but something felt off. I turned my body to face the opposite way, so that I could wrap my arms around her but, the spot next to me was empty. Where was Ali?The bathroom light was off, so she couldnt be in there. I calmly went into the hallway and there was no sign of her. I wasn't going to overreact. She must have been out or something. I went down into the lobby and walked up to the front desk.

"Did you happen to see a girl with brown hair? She's cute, about this short? She was in the magcon event yesterday. She stays in room 617," I described.

" The second key for Room 617 was returned earlier. She looked like she just cried, and she had luggage with her," The desk lady said as she typed on her computer. My knees went weak, my heart was clenching and my vision was fuzzy. I couldn't think straight. I pulled my phone out and dialed her number multiple times, but she wouldn't answer. I couldn't function. Where did she go? Why did she go? Suddenly it became hard to breath. She must have told Cam something. I ran to Cam's room and banged on the door. Nash opened the door with a confused look.

"What the hell, dude?" Nash said tiredly. Ignoring him, I ran into Cam who was still sleeping.

"Cam!" I jumped on the bed and shook him awake. He reluctantly opened his eyes, and I continued to yell, "Where the hell is Ali?"

"I don't know, man. Shouldn't she be with you?" Cam said while rubbing his eyes. When I turned around all the guys were in the room giving me tired looks. They all must have heard the commotion and came in. They all looked confused too.

"Do any of you know why she left?" I asked frantically. They all shook their heads.

"Who left?" Aaron asked scartching his head.

"Ali!" I responded irritated.

"How do you know she left? Maybe she went to starbucks, or some shit," Jack J. added. I ignored him and looked toward Gilinsky.

"Gilinsky, come on. Liz didn't say anything?" I pushed on.

"Nope. Sorry, bro." Gilinsky said apologetically. I didn't believe it. I ran towards him grabbing his shirt and shoving him against the wall. Frames that were hung on the wall fell off the moment Gilinsky's back hit the wall. The guys started to freak out and kept trying to pull me off.

"YOU'RE LYING! YOU KNOW, DON'T YOU? WHERE IS SHE?" I growled. I was going crazy.

"Let go, man!" Nash yelled.

"Dude! I really don't know!" Gilinsky looked worried. Nash, Matt, Aaron and Jack J. tried to pull me off. Taylor stepped aside trying to avoid any violent motions toward his broken arm, and Carter was sitting in a chair dozing off.

"What's going on here?" Bart entered the room, "We've been getting complaints. Get back to your rooms! It's too early for this,"

I let go of Gilinsky, and he fell to the ground. I looked around at everyone.

"I'm sorry, guys." I looked at Gilinsky, and helped him up,"I'm sorry I overreacted, man."

I left right away, and back to my hotelroom. I looked around my room for some sort of note, or sign of her. I knew something was wrong with her, but I just ignored it. I'm so stupid. It was like she had disappeared from my life completely and it was all just a dream. From the corner of my eye, I found a paper sticking out of my guitar case. I ran towards it and pulled it out right away. It was from Ali.

Alicia's P.O.V

I knew this was wrong. I just knew it, but I couldn't stop myself. My bags were packed, and I was ready to leave. I sat on the bed one more time and caressed his face before I could go. This would be the last time. I placed my lips onto his, and surprisingly he kissed me back. I laughed a little, because he was still asleep, yet he kissed me. My heart stopped when I realized he might have woken up, but he groaned a little bit and turned his back to me. It was easier to leave when I wasn't looking at his face.

I couldn't tell him any of this to his face, so I left a note instead:

Dear Shawn,

Last night was amazing, and I'll never forget it. I'm sorry it had to be this way. I can't express to you how much this hurts me too, but I can't do this anymore. You'll be gone for a year, and I don't think I'll be able to wait for you. You deserve the best, and I believe that your hard work will definitely pay off. It may not seem like it, but I'll always support you from afar. I know it was wrong of me to leave like that, but I knew that if I told you to your face, one word from you would change everything. I love you, Shawn. I do, but I'm scared. I don't think I'll be able to wait for you.These past few months have been the best times of my life, but have also been filled with the most heartache, and I don't know if I'm strong enough to go back to that kind of stress. I don't wanna be selfish, and I don't wanna feel this way, but I do. I want to be able to trust that this relationship will last no matter what, but I can't. Not right now. Not while you're getting so far in life and I'm still behind. I can't continue to tie you down. I'll catch up to you one day, and maybe one day we can meet again as friends.

love,

Ali

__________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: OMMGGGG

WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT

ALI DON DO DAT

:((((((

Read, Vote, Comment!