Here comes my dad's taunting...

"-the thought of you surviving that school till graduation and getting better than me is almost comical."

Soma trembled in angry at his father's words "I'm freakin doing it!!"

And there goes my brother's reaction. She sweatdrops that her family's antics.

"Alright, how about I share with you a few secrets to improving your skills-

Before he could finish, Soma grabbed the phone and hung up on him.

"Really?" Sara deadpanned

"I'll show him! I'll graduate top of the class then I'll beat him and you!!" Soma proclaimed as he entered the gate

"While at least he's not complaining" Sara said going after him.

Soma was fuming after their conversation. Damn it, he thinks it's a joke, huh? Well I will make it to the very end.

Still In anger, he kicked the nearest thing close to him which was a bench.

"SOMA!!!"

BONK!!

Said boy was now nursing the huge bump on his head "Ow sis what was that for?!"

"Can't you see that someone was on that bench you just kicked?!" She pointed to the bench, where a boy around their age was sitting there, having a cup of tea while his butlers were standing.

Soma quickly got up and apologized "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that!"

He simply smiled "Oh not to worry. You two are trying to transfer here as well? Please have a seat."

He moves a little, making room for the siblings.

"Thanks" Soma said as he and Sara sat

"Totsuki's middle school division is announcing their advancement exam results today." He explained "Plus students from other middle schools like us are here for the transfer exam. I'm Yoshiaki Machida, my family runs a prominent French restaurant."

Oh joy... Sara thought sarcastically. The first person we meet here is a rich kid.

She sighed. Well he seems nice, maybe it's one of those sweet, modest ones.

"So what's the name of your family's restaurant?"

"It's called Yukihira's" Soma answered

"Yukihira? Gourmet I'm assuming?"

Soma chuckled "No no it's nothing at fancy. It's just a little diner located in-"

Before he could finish his thought, Soma and Sara were kicked out the bench.

"A diner?!" He said disgusted "You wretched lowly plebeians! You two may no longer sit next to me!" 

Soma sat up, looked over at his sister and paled "Uh buddy, you might want-

"Shut up and listen!" Yoshiaki yelled "This school is not a place for scrounging Neanderthals! This is sacred ground where only those who live in the world of fine cuisine may dare to learn and achieve. You two don't belong here! Totsuki's a fine dining academy, simpleton riffraff like yourselves won't even get pass the written ex-"

Suddenly a fist collided with his cheek and he was sent flying.