"It doesn't hurt that much," she spoke up stubbornly.

Robb shook his head, "I don't believe you."

"You don't have to," she responded warmly, her own arms looping around his middle. She then pressed herself into Robb's chest, resting her cheek on his bare flesh. Robb instantly held her back, his breathing becoming eased while he rested his chin on the top of her head. The past twenty-four hours had been so stressful for the duo. First with the embarrassment of Valencia receiving her moon blood and Robb discovering the blood. Second, with the worry of Bran looming over Valencia and thirdly, the attack on the Lordling.

All Valencia craved in this moment was the comfort of Robb's arms, and the soothing breeze of the wind as she slept.

Even though she craved Robb's affection, she still wanted to be in Jon Snow's arms.

Unexpectedly, Robb pulled back, but kept his hands around her back, gently drawing circles with his thumbs. Valencia was incredibly warm, feeling the ripples of his muscles without the interference of his shirt. Subconsciously, she pressed her hand to his chest, splaying her fingers against his warm flesh. She felt him tense beneath her, but as her eyes glanced up and met his, his body eased.
Robb's left hand moved from her back and travelled to her throat, gently, his fingers began to trace the curve of her skin. Gooseflesh pimpled her skin uncontrollably. She felt his pointer finger trace along her jaw before splaying out so his thumb stroked her cheek. Valencia surprised herself by tilting forward, angling her head to the side as her nose brushed against Robb's. Their breaths mingled, and her heart pumped hauntingly. Then, he kissed her, and the world fell away.

It was slow and soft, more comforting that their simple hug could do. His arm encircled her, bringing her closer while his thumb stroked her cheek. Valencia ran her fingers down his bare back, earning a shiver the caused Robb to press himself against her. There was no space left between them, the heat between them mingled as did the beating of their hearts.

The door then quickly opened, and both sprung apart by the sudden jolt of surprise.

"Please, don't stop on my account," smirked a familiar brown-haired girl; Lilith. "I came to see if you were alright, I heard about the attack."

Valencia blushed red, "I'm fine, everything's fine."

Lilith raised a brow. "You two aren't planning on make little wolves anytime soon?" She asked, gracing her hips with her hands.

"No," said Valencia hoarsely.

Lilith nodded in agreement, "thank the Gods. I do not want to have to take care of them, watching out for you is stressful enough."

Valencia and Robb chuckled both grinning at the handmaiden. "And when you do have children, please keep them away from me until they are properly toilet-trained," she said turning back to them, "also Valencia, what will you name the little Stark's?" She asked with a teasing smirk.

Valencia rolled her eyes. "No, no, no. Go to bed, no more talk of children," she exclaimed beginning to push Lilith out of the room. The blonde laughed as the door shut behind her. Valencia pressed herself against the door, her cheeks the colour of roses.

"She's very open, isn't she?" Robb chuckled.

Valencia nodded, "she once told me about how many men and women she had intimate relations with. She gave very vulgar details," Valencia cringed scrunching up her nose.

Robb's smiled and spoke, "she once called me a prude."

Valencia grinned, her laughter soft as clouds. "That sounds like, Lilith."