Kylo Ren - Stressed Days

Author's note: thank you for 350 reads!! Remember that I take requests, so if you have an idea or a prompt, please do let me know! :D

Synopsis: Y/N and Kylo both have leading positions in the Order. They both had very stressful days and are extremely exhausted when they meet in their room at night.

He was already there when I dropped my uniform on the bedroom floor.
"I'm home!", I called as I pulled off my black shirt and tights.
"Thank God, I missed you", he answered and stuck his head through the door.
"We've only been apart for like eight hours", I smiled.
"Well, mine were horrible." He walked up to me and wrapped his strong arms around my body. I was in my underwear, and he only wore a T-Shirt and boxers, but it didn't feel weird at all; after a few months of living together, we had stopped wearing unnecessarily much clothing around each other.
I leaned into him and breathed in his scent. "Mine were hard too", I whispered. "They have always been in recent days."
"For me too." His chin was resting on top of my head, and I could feel his jaw moving as he spoke. "It feels good to come home to you."
"Same."
For a few minutes we just stood there, bodies pressed together, just breathing in and out, trying to find peace.
"Let's sit down", I finally said. "I've done enough standing for today."
"Of course." He picked me up with ease, as if I was a child, and carried me over to our bed. I curled up in his arms, head resting on his chest, my legs intertwined with his. One of his hands rested on my hip, the other one on top of my head.
"God, you're so beautiful", he whispered absentmindedly.
"You are too."
"Thank you." He leaned down to kiss me. "I'm so lucky to have you. To be able to just be with you, without having to try to impress you, without having to be stronger than I feel inside. You are what makes it all worth it. Even on the stressed days."
"I'm lucky to have you too. To have someone who's there for me, who lets me be me, who loves me just the way I am."
"Of course I love you. You're amazing."
"Thank you", I mumbled, and I knew I was blushing.
It was quiet again. I could hear his heartbeat and his breathing, I could feel his warmth - I was at peace.
It did not escape my notice that he had fallen asleep. I climbed out of his embrace as carefully as I could, covered him with the blanket, and crawled back into bed, huddling up by his side.
"Goodnight, Kylo", I whispered, even though he couldn't hear me.
Then I fell asleep.