I

I am really seeing Esta’s death because of his character…

Because I can’t accept it… I wrote this…

~~~~

Years past by in the blink of an eye, and Zeldris found himself a decade away from the year when the seal was broken. Marked a traitor of the demon clan, yet given the graced to be called as a hero was how he had been living. Life may not be as glorious as how it had been, but it wasn’t entirely dissapointing for he had Gelda now… the woman he loves, the woman who he had given everything for… even murdering his own brother.

It’s been ten years as well when he was in brink of death, a single heart left beating as he was left horrified of what crime he had just done. Hands wrapped around the hilt of his sword, arms trembling from both regret and fatigue, he stared into those dull purple eyes as life was stolen from them… and he was its thief. He was just left without a choice, his brother had uttered how love had ruined too much, far too much and had tried to kill the very woman he loves. He couldn’t just allow it, just when he finally had her, just when he was rejoicing of her return.

Winning was almost impossible, but one way or another he managed to… and he realized he had turn exactly like his eldest brother although he swore not to.

His death led to the end of the war…

“You’re spacing out again.” A gentle laughter snapped him back to reality as he turned his head to meet a pair of similar purple eyes. He rolled his eyes at Arthur, before looking back at the path that their horses were taking. The king had laugh this time, as he was still wondering how he ended up with this man.

He could still remember meeting him for the first time, horrified and young, and could remember how his master had killed him as well. How he came back was unknown to him, and he really couldn’t bring himself to ask. Despite his crime towards the young King, he had accepted Meliodas’ favor to keep him in Camelot when the war ended, Liones just wasn’t safe with the three archangel still holding grudges against the demons. He was certain that Camelot wasn’t safe as well, since he literally took over the whole kingdom years ago.

But here he was, traveling with the idiot, tired of asking when he’ll get married since their kingdom needs a heir for pete’s sake! He had no idea when he agreed to be his advicer, but the brat was still young, naive, trusting and idiotic so he honestly wonders how the kingdom survives despite such characterestics.

He suddenly remembered Meliodas stumping through the castle’s halls, complaining about the women his father had brought for him.

“We should focus, we’re in the same route as those slave traders the rumors are talking about.” They were exactly taking this road for that very reason, it was just perfect… although it was the territory of Camelot now, the land was barely populated, trees still covered the area and danger just lurks almost everywhere.

“It wasn’t me who’s spacing out.”

“Well you see, it doesn’t matter unlike you who nearly got your throat slit a month ago.” He glared, glad that he had been faster than any being on earth to save his life.

“Thanks for that.”

“Shut up.” Zeldris later halted his horse, hearing humans probably hundreds of meters away. He raised his hand, gesturing Arthur to stop on his tracks as his eyes from ruby turned to black.

The laughter grew louder as the former demon prince glance at the king before they nodded at each other. They pulled their horses into bushes, hiding from the route and wait for the traders although they were still far. He could actually kill them in a blink of an eye, but Arthur forbids that and it would be dangerous if other countries finds out that the great demon prince is still breathing.