sophmore pt 2.

Adyms Pov.

We arrive at the hospital at 5pm August 12th, 2015. This is when everything changed for me.

She's unresponsive in a coma. The doctors say she may not wake up. I think the doctor called her family but idk if they're coming.

What if they blame me? Should I wait here for them or... Leave?

A- " Tiona please wake up I'm so sorry I didn't come sooner... Please wake up"

As I finish my last words to her, her family runs in and see me standing over her imediatly asking me

"Who are you? Do you know what happened to her?"

I see the fear in her little siblings eyes as I say

A- "I'm Adym... I brought her here after the popular girl at school nearly killed your daughter... She's unresponsive and the doctors don't know if she'll ever wake up"

Tears are now welling up in my eyes and her family's they ask me to stay a while longer with her little siblings while they talk to the doctor.

Out of respect I stay for them. I'm sitting in the chair next to Tiona holding her hand rubbing my thumb acrossed the top of her hand.

Her little sister tugs at my arm and says...

"Adym.. is my sissy going to be okay"

My heart sinks and I feel my blood leave my face leaving me pale.

What do I say to an 8 year old little girl?

A- "sweetie I'm sure she's going to be okay just pray for her recovery okay."

She just shakes her head and lays down on the bench beside me and falls asleep. Her little brother is lost in his phone but I can see the concern in his eyes.

A- "hey little buddy... Are you alright?"

He looks at me and forces a small smile
"I'm okay just trying not think about it too much"

He's strong... Reminds me of myself at 11 years old. But I leave him alone and look back at her...

She looks so peaceful. I hold her hand again and something amazing happened.

She gripped my hand. She didn't open her eyes but she moved... She's going to be okay.

Or so I thought...

( A/N: Thank you to everyone who is reading this. I know I'm not the best writer but I'm trying to get better.

Feel free to comment on parts or message me with any questions or comments about the book.

I will be happy to change a few things if something needs to be changed or if I feel like your perspective can help my story get better.

Once again thank you guys I'll be updating again in about a week

❤ Tiona ❤)