Planes(Adam Lambert short story)

---(This is an Adam Lambert Short Fanfiction so if you have a problem with Adam... Don't read it. This is fiction but the only real part is that i fly alone... Alot. Anyways... Enjoy :D)---

This day has just been swell. Im in an airport all alone with no one i know. Being an 'unaccompanied minor' sucks. Since I'm 14 i have to be taken around the airport with a flight attendant. You have to sit by random people. The thing that makes it worse is that my flight got screwed up. Im supposed to be flying to Myrtle Beach S.C. but noooo... Im actually flying to Atlanta G.A. (USA)

"Chloe... You are boarding the plane now."

I stand up and follow the lady onto the plane, preparing myself for 2 hours of hell. I. Hate. Flying... Nuff said.

I had to sit in the very back of the plane where there wasn't even a window. I pulled out my iPhone and put it on shuffle so it could go through the 58 songs from Adam Lambert. People say that I'm 'obsessed' but i call it 'a severe passion'. The first song that came on was Nirvana. I closed my eyes and let the song play.

After everyone boarded i looked around to see if there were any empty seats. There was only one which was next to me. I looked back down to my phone, glancing through Instagram. I follow so many Glamberts! My feed is filled with everything Adam. I decided to go to his profile and saw that he posted a picture of the airport that he was at. The same one as me. Coincidence... I think not :D

-------------------

Loud footsteps neared the back of the plane but i continued scrolling through Instagram and listening to music.

"I just don't understand why you would have sold me a first class ticket if it was already booked."

"Im sorry for the inconvenience sir. Please sit here for the ride."

" Thank you for letting me sit back here. I would've had to book a different flight and be late for a show."

The guy sat next to me but i hoped he wouldn't talk me. Im extremely socially awkward. I was still listening to music so hopefully he will notice the earbuds. Whoever this dude was smelled really nice. I felt him glance over at me and it was kind of weird.

"You like Adam Lambert?" He said

I guess he noticed my news feed. I took out an earbud so i wouldn't look rude and added "yeah, i do..."

"Thats cool cause i like him also. Are you a Glambert?"

Why do i recognize his voice? It sounds really familiar... One thing that I've learned is do not make eye contact or they will see you as their bestfriend immediately. I learned that the hard way.

"Yep... My friends say I'm 'obsessed' but i like to call it a 'severe passion'."

He laughed at my reply and my instincts kick in. I know that laugh all too well. I turned my head to see his smile.

"I've been waiting for you to look up" he laughed.

Adam Mitchel Lambert is sitting next to me. Oh My Ratliff! Im going to die! I was way too flabbergasted to talk. I just sat there looking like a cuckoo person.

"You already know this but why not... Im Adam," he held out his hand for me to shake.

"Chloe..." I finally got out. I shook his hand and smiled back.

"So are you flying alone?"

"Yeah... its a little weird sitting next to people i don't know but, i know you better than i know myself so its fine."

"Oh really? You know me better than you know yourself? Prove it."

"Challenge accepted but we know ALOT about you so be prepared."

He nodded giving me the signal to start.

"Your name is Adam Mitchel Lambert and you're 32. You were born on January 29th at 10:44 P.M. on a Friday in Indianapolis. You made 2 unofficial albums before American Idol which were: Take One and Beg For Mercy. Speaking of American Idol; you were the runner up in season 8. You were given a Ford Mustang as a reward. By the way... Mustangs are my favorite. After American idol you made 2 albums: For Your Entertainment and Trespassing and you are working on a 3rd one at the moment. Your guilty pleasure is chocolate and you are/were obsessed with 'Breaking Bad'. There is plenty more that i know."

He sat back with a stunned expression on his face. I warned him, did i not?

" Well damn, you guys do know a lot!"

I sat back with a proud look.

------------

The whole ride was filled with random stories of our lives. He shared a few from his tours. He even followed me on Twitter which i thought was fabulous. I got to share how i found out about him and how much he has helped us. He kind of started blushing and getting emotional but its true... he has saved alot of us Glamberts.

Eventually the 2 hours of heaven were over. When he got up to leave i was really disappointed but he left behind a paper on the arm rest. I unfolded it and it read

: This is a start of a great friendship.. I can already tell. A.M.L. :

Beneath it was a smiley face and his number. I entered it on my phone in hopes that this really was going to be a great friendship.

---(Welp... I hope you guys enjoyed it! I have another story called Cuckoo if you wanna check it out. Also I'm working on another story called Guilt (coming soon). And yes, I'm a proud self promoter. If you any ideas leave them in the comments and ill try to make them stories :D Plus if you caught the 3 Adam songs i give you a round of applause and a potato!! Bye peoples!)---