Years later

It has been 6 years Harry and Ginny live together at Grimmauld place.
Ginny woke up. She heard the shower running. She yawned and walked into the bathroom. She pulled back the shower curtain. Harry looked surprised and jumped back. "Oh hi Ginny," Harry flushed red for he had been wanking. Ginny giggled and pulled the shower curtain shut. About 5 minutes later Ginny opened the shower curtain again. She was naked like Harry. Harry's dick sprang up. Ginny walked into the shower and Harry kissed her very passionately. Slowly his mouth moved down. He was kissing her neck. Then he was kissing her collar bone. And finally he began sucking on her nipple.
"Ah ah ah," Ginny moaned. Then Ginny pushed Harry back. She kneeled down. She began stroking his dick. Harry grunted. Suddenly Ginny licked the tip of his dick. Harry grunted more harshly. Then Ginny engulfed his whole dick into her mouth sucking it and moving her tongue around it.
"Ginny," Harry repeated. After at least 20 minutes Harry pushed her back. He picked her up and they walked out of the bathroom.
Harry set Ginny on the bed and hoisted her legs onto his shoulders. He then bent down and licked her clit. His tongue darted into her dripping pussy. "OHHHH HARRY YES YES YES HARRY!" Ginny screamed. Finally Harry stopped. He stood up and took hold of his dick aligning it with Ginny's pussy. Ginny nodded. Harry thrust into her deeper and deeper. "OH OH OH OH YES YES YES HARRY HARRY OHHH HARDER HARDER HARRY HARDER!" Ginny demanded. Harry didn't go harder he smirked. "HARDRR HARDER HARRY!" Ginny demanded again. This time Harry went harder. "YES YES YES!" Suddenly Ginny cummed all over Harry's dick. "Harry's lay down on your back," Ginny said. Harry laid down on his back. Ginny held his dick and sat on it. Slowly she moved down. Harry watched her pussy engolf his dick.
"Ginny yes," he grunted. Soon he cummed inside her.
I warned you so don't leave hate. You can leave NICE advice but NOT hate 😊