Chapter 1

Emily's pov

It's been a week since I was turned. Derek has been training me to fight. He said I'm catching on quick. Right now we were taking a break.

"Hey, D why did you pick me?" I asked and he looked down at me.

"Your different. You may be shy and quiet but you have a calming aura around you. You catch onto things fast and your really smart." He said and I nodded.

"Isaac Lahey,  he's my best friend and he's being abused by his dad. I can't turn him to save him but. Maybe. Maybe you can. He works the graveyard shift at the cemetery. He'll be there every night." I told him and he nodded and we got back to fighting. I threw punches left and right. He dodged. I was quick and round house kick him in the face and it sent him fly. He got up and we charged at each other and started fighting even more violently.

Morning.

I groaned as Derek told me I had school. I got up and looked at my clothes that Derek got me. He said I had to be more confident. Of course I went with him to get said clothes and made sure it was to much skin that wasn't showing. I decided on something cute but simple.

I curled my hair and walked out and Derek looked up when he heard me

I curled my hair and walked out and Derek looked up when he heard me. Even though I had tights on I tugged on my skirt.

"Stop your not exposed, Ems." He said and I sighed and he gave me a set of keys.

"It's to Laura my sisters car. I pulled it out of storage." He said and I smiled.

"I promise it won't get damaged." I said and he chuckled.

"Well it's your car now, Ems." He said and I kissed his cheek and left for school.

Pic of car.

Scott's pov

Scott's pov

I was talking to styles when a girl walked in with a boy that was on the lacrosse team. I listened in.

"Ems I don't get it. How did your dad afford that car?" The boy asked and she went to speak when Lydia and Allison interruped.

"That's an adorable outfit. I'm Lydia this is Allison." Lydia said and the girl rolled her eyes.