Beside the magical research area laid the stables full of summoned phantasmal beasts. There were also the Servant summoning room, the Servant living quarters, the enormous kitchen, the entertainment center, the bar run by Shuten Doji, and many other facilities. In order for Shirou to fit all of these he had the Caster servants help him manipulate the inside dimensions of the Gardens, making it bigger on the inside.

Shirou finally approached his destination. In one world, this was the room which held the Greater Grail. Obviously, with Shirou being combined with the Holy Grail, this feature was vacant. Instead, laid a completely different creation. Inside the room, a large curtain hiding a large object.

"Good evening, master," Leonardo da Vinci greeted. The Servant, usually a man, had transformed his own form into his vision of beauty, the Mona Lisa. Consequently, he became a woman. "Here for the project?"

"Yes," Shirou nodded. "How is the development?"

Leonardo grinned. "See for yourself."

The curtain falls to review an invention that is the byproduct of magecraft and technology. Chaldea, a miniature replica of the planet.

"Perfect," Shirou smiled. "And the other device."

Leonardo's grin grows wider. She snaps her fingers and the platform Shirou was currently on rose in the air. The ceiling opened up to reveal another room. He found another Servant in there.

"Good day, master," Paracelsus von Hohenheim greeted. In his hand was a Philosopher Stone, a photonic crystal filled to the brim with purified magical energy. It's a mystic code capable of achieving miracles. "It's complete."

Behind him, millions of Philosopher Stones were flying around. The majority of the stones had combined into one large Philosopher Stone, an enormous amount of photonic crystals acting as a one incredibly powerful supercomputer. It was a recreation of the Moon Cell, also known as the Holy Grail, the Eye of God, and Divine Automatic Recording Device. It is a supercomputer that acts as a pseudo-Akashic Records, capable of recording almost all of existence it can get it hands on and achieving miracles.

"If I may ask master," Paracelsus said, "what is this for?"

Shirou just smiled. "Can't a guy just keep some secrets?"

Paracelsus just gives Shirou an annoyed stare.

Shirou sighs. "Paracelsus, do you know how the Holy Grail works?"

Paracelsus thinks for a moment. "It's a powerful magical artifact that summons and uses the souls of Servants to use as powerful prana sources. Seven souls allows an opening to the Akashic Records, the Swirl of the Root. Six souls allows manipulation of reality, essentially wish granting."

"That's correct except the last thing. While the Holy Grail can grant wishes, it's really just a clump of magical energy. There is just so much of it, it's capable of manipulating reality. However, the wish cannot be fulfilled in a way the user himself doesn't know. Meaning a wish for utopia is pretty much impossible."

"So the Moon Cell and Chaldea..." Paracelsus said, understanding

Shirou nods. "The combination of the two inventions can allow it to calculate a way for the utopia to go about. Then, using the Holy Grail, I can force it to become reality.

"Of course this way might take a while but both you Servants and I are immortal. And due to our abilities to resurrect the dead, we can bring others into utopia as well."

Fate of DXD (Fate/Stay Night & Highschool DXD crossover) Prototypeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें