Chapter three

Chapter three

        "Well it's a good thing I was a teacher when I was younger, So I can teack you all I know but I will have to get out the old books."

        He said giving me hope that I wouldn't have to go to school.

        "So no high school drama and no sluts."

        I said trying to make a joke and it work he started laughing like there was no tomorrow.

        "It sounds like you know a lot about high school if you know that already but you would have school every other day so you can help out with Daycare."

        He said with a smile on his face so that means every one else would have school but me. Just when he started walking away to do God knows what I said.

        "Hey do you play anything."

        He turned around.

        "I play the piano and violin everything else I haven't tired."

        He said while I was thinking that was great I could learn to play again but I had to ask first.

        "I wanna learn to play the piano again I didn't finish I only got to level 1B before can you teack me?"

        I ask.

                "I can but it would have to be at night when everyone is asleep no one knows I can play."

        He said

        "But why?"

        I ask

        "I didn't want people to think I was a softy so I just made a muice room for the people who like to play."

        He said

        "Do you come here alot at night then to play?"

        I ask

        "Yes and the walls are soundproof so I come here alot at night."

        He said

        "I kinda wanna ask through does this mean I can stay as a kitten when everyone is here but what about coughs I am going to need because I can't wear the some ones or they start to Small."

        I said

        "Don't think about that right now there is a big closet for everyone here that needs them."

        He said.

        "How big is it?"

        I ask.

        "Big enough to have three bedrooms in it."

        He said with a smile.

        "Oh, and what am I supposed to do right now?"

        I ask.

        "What would a cat be doing right now?"

        He ask.

        "I think maybe sleeping on some one."

        I said.

        "Well my daughter is looking for you, she would like to see you again."

         He said.

        "OK"

        I said. Then I started to shift back hearing the bones pop into place I knew I was a kitten again.

        "And I bet the pack wants to see what type of pet everyone is talking about."

        He said as he walk out of the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Thanks to all you readers who like kitten shiftiers and Alpha mates. I will be try to write more about the pack and to those that want to get to the part where the Soon-to-be-alpha finds out who his mate is I think maybe that would be in chapter six or five. I don't know but not the next chapter.

        Please

        Comment

        Not sure about votes but I wanna know do you know whats going to happen before it happens  or is it a surprise? and I will try to update every weekend and maybe once during every week.

P.S. I'm dedicating this to Godess_of_death because she is one of my fans.