You expected to at least relieve the pain in your heart by saying one last proper goodbye, and by giving him his present, to stop him from becoming a playboy like before.

After everything was set up Nami and Robin dragged you to the bathroom where they helped you prepare for the party. Althought they knew you wouldn't get past the front door you still had to show up in your best.

When they finished, it was time to go. Nami scared the boys awake in the living room and Robin helped you walk in those deadly high heels to the truck. The boys and Nami got on the back with your present for Law and Robin drove with you beside her, for safety.

The music wasn't loud as you expected it to be and there were no colourful lights illuminating the dance, in fact, there weren't even teenagers dancing, or drinking. There were only old high class people.

"I think we got the wrong party..." - Usopp shared his thoughts.

"As long as there's food I don't care!" - Luffy's eyes shone bright but Nami quickly put him in place with a punch in the head.

"Shut it. The party may be different but the plan is still the same! (Y/N), good luck!"- The group wished you good luck as you took the giant box with wholes on top from the truck.

The box was heavy, when you rang the bell your arms started trembling from the weight. You could care less about Law's parents' reactions, you felt you were dying just from holding the present.

"(Y/N)?" - A woman's voice called your attention from the other side of the door - "I thought I told you not to come!"

"You said I wasn't invited, not that I couldn't come." - You tried hidding your smirk the best you could.

"Humurous, like your chances at getting a job." - She smiled innocently making you want to dump the box on her.

"Everything ok here?" - Her husband appeared from behind her glaring at you.

"Yes, dear. (Y/N) was just about to leave. - Before she could say more you interrupted.

"Mr and Mrs Trafalgar I'm not here to fight. I'm here to surrender." - This caught them off guard and made her arch an eyebrow.

"And why would that be?" - She closed the door slightly behind them as they now gave you their full attention.

"Because you were right Mrs Trafalgar. I may not agree with your methods, but Law should concentrate on his career first, as should I..." - You handed over the gift to Mr Trafalgar as he struggled to hold it and took the cover off - "That's why I'm giving Law this..."

Inside the box was a sleeping white chubby puppy, with slight curly fur, small round tail and ears, black eyes and nose.

"His name is Bepo. He's only five months old, has taken every vaccine he needs for now and his breed is known to be loyal, energetic, strong, hungry and a bit chubby!" - You giggled at the last one.

"Why?" - It was Mr Trafalgar's turn to ask.

"Because it's what he needs." - You put the cover on again and faced them both - "During the time I was Law's girlfriend I learned a lot about him. One of the things that stuck to me was knowing that he was an only child. He's always been alone since a baby. I'm not saying you're a bad family, on the contrary, you support him a lot, but that's not enough. Law isn't good at socializing because he's never had experiences, his friends would always be there just for the money or for the fame. So he seeked confort outside, sleeping around, jumping from girl to girl. That's one of the reasons at least..."

You whispered the last sentence as you remembered him explaining on your date why he did it.

"Anyway... please just give him to Law. Goodbye!" - You bowed respectfully not waiting for their answers and walked fast to the truck.