Epilogue: Harry and Sabine

Start from the beginning

"And they will glow if any of you were ever to be in trouble, so take care of them." Luna said softly.

"Of course," all three said with three wide smiles.

When the Hogwarts express chimed to signal to board soon, each parent grabbed the closest child and hugged them, not caring if it was theirs or not. Blaise hugged Lyra his goddaughter close to him. Then discreetly handed her some extra galleons as he always did.

"I can't wait to go Papa." Said Nine year old Willow who looked like neither of her parents yet at the same time, she looked like the best combinations of both, said wistfully.

"I don't know if I can let you go, don't you wanna stay daddy's little girl?" Draco said looking down at his youngest daughter.

"I'll always be Daddy's little girl." Willow said astutely as she waved good bye to both of her siblings.

!

Harry looked up in wonder at the ceiling as he and the other first years all came into Hogwarts for their very first time.

He waited patiently for his turn at the hat knowing that he would be soon.

"This will be good." Lyra told her boyfriend Randy as she knew her brother was up next after Little.

"Oh I know right, I can see the teacher's reactions already." James said as he slung an arm over Lyra's shoulder. Lyra turned to glare at him then swiftly dug her heel into his foot. James grimaced and took his arm away.

"Harry," The professor stopped mid way as if she couldn't believe she was really saying the right name. "Harry Malfoy!"

You could hear the chortle from all corners of the teacher's table as old professors and even students that became professors couldn't contain their laughter, especially when they saw the blond eleven year old boy that took a seat. He was the spitting image of Draco Malfoy at that age. There was something truly ironic that the boy was named Harry. There were even more coughs and laughs when the hat said Gryffindor, the very first Malfoy to ever be in Gryffindor.

!

"Harry Malfoy, you are going to take me to Hogsmeade tomorrow." Cindy Cho-Smith said as she approached the three of them.

"I am?" Harry flirted back to his fellow third year who was unofficially the prettiest third year.

"Yes you are, and you'll take me to the Three Broomsticks for a drink too." Cindy said before giving him a mischievous smile and leaving them.

Sabine watched in horror of the whole encounter. She'd had a crush on Harry now since last year but she didn't have enough courage to tell him and watching him with Cindy made her nauseated. "Um I have to go, a Ravenclaw thing." She said before rushing out of the Great Hall before she said anything terrible about Cindy, something that would only make Harry look at her strangely.

"What was that?" Harry asked Albus who shrugged not really paying attention as he watched Willow Malfoy and Tristan Wood share a table and lunch while pouring over strategies for Wood's next game. "Love hurts mate." Albus said before looking back down at his plate and moved his mashed potatoes around even more.

Harry looked at him weirdly. "Mate you okay?"

"No," He said as he looked up at the couple once more, groaning when he saw Willow lay her dainty dark haired head on the shoulders of the Gryffindor Keeper.

"Eww mate, gross, your brother is already in love with my oldest sister, I do not need you in love with Willow okay? She's a first year plus her and the Tristan fellow are really tight, love at first sight apparently. And Dad actually approves of him because he knows the guy's too infatuated with quidditch to ever go beyond first base with Willow. I mean the dude's really strange, he barely notices other girls and he is like in love with quidditch and Willow. Dad likes him a lot and I never thought he'd ever approve of anyone Willow would ever end up with even when she turned 50 cause she's like his little girl. But he really likes Tristan as he knows that Tristan's not into the stuff apparently the rest of the teenage male population is." Harry rambled on, anything to get rid of the thought that his best friend was in love with his sister.

"You can't go with Cindy tomorrow you know." Albus said wanting to get off the topic of Tristan Wood.

"Why not?"

"Because you'll hurt Sabine a lot," Albus said.

Harry looked at his friend confused.

!

A week later Sabine would talk to him but never while Cindy who was now officially his girlfriend, was around. In fact Sabine ran and would sit with either Willow and Tristan or James, or Lyra each time.

Two weeks later he was hurt when he found out that Sabine had accepted James proposal to go to the Yule Ball with him instead of hanging out with Harry and Albus at their anti-ball evening in the Room of Requirement.

Sabine hung out with them less and less as Cindy began to hang out with them more. It was the day of the Yuleball when he ran into his sister running from the owlry with a large package in hand from their mother.

"Willow what's that?"

"My dress for the Yule Ball. All the shops in Hogsmeade are out of dresses my size so Mum's letting me wear her old dress from her Yule Ball."

"Tristan finally ask you?"

"Not really," Willow shrugged.

"What do you mean not really?"

"It's complicated, but I've got to go, I have to do Lyra's hair then get ready with Sabine." She was about to run out but Harry stopped her.

"How's Sabine doing, she doesn't hang out with me and Albus much anymore." He said making a strangled face, wishing he knew what was wrong.

Willow stopped in her tracks and turned around to face him. "Ask your girlfriend about that, you know when your charm glows and you guys can't do anything and Sabine says its nothing, most of time it's because Cindy and her fellow Ravenclaw pose bullied her like putting her clothes in the shower." Willow snorted furiously.

Harry turned pale as his sister's words soaked in. Then he turned a violent shade of red. He ran to where he knew his girlfriend, soon to be ex, always hung out with her friends.

Harry yelled at Cindy and her pose telling them off and walked away still angry even when Cindy broke down into tears after he said that he could never date anyone that ever treated Sabine like that.

"I need to talk to Sabine!" He told Willow when he caught her in the Gryffindor common room helping Tristan make his tie into the Windsor knot.

"Harry, she's already gone down to the Great Hall with James." Willow apologetically said to him.

Harry groaned as he clutched his hair. "Albus!"

!

"Okay, we're clear." Albus said as he checked the Marauders map and saw that McGonangall had at last gone down to be with the rest of the staff enjoying the Ball.

"Uncle Harry!" Harry said as he spoke into the fire place in the Headmaster's office.

"Hey dad." Albus also said.

"Harry, Albus?" Harry Potter said in shock, not expecting a call from them.

"Yeah Uncle H."

"Are you using the Headmaster's fireplace?"

"Um yes," Both boys chorused unsurely.

"Nice," Harry Potter couldn't help but laugh and be rather impressed. "Did you guys need something?"

"Yes, I need to borrow your cloak." Harry said.

"Don't you have one there with you?" Harry Potter asked, rather confused.

"Not a cloak, but the cloak." Harry stressed to his uncle, the owner of the infamous invisiblity cloak.

"Oh, oh," He said, getting it. "Why?" he peered at them, unsure if he should or not, the two were rather hooligans.

Harry swallowed. "Sabine."

"Of course." Was the answer at last.