"Don't ever knock your wife up again Potter. She takes pregnancy hormones to a whole nether level." Roger added.

"You're such men." Angelina said in disgust, they never had to worry about pregnancy!

"But you wouldn't want us any other way Angelina!" George piped up.

"Okay guys; let's try to focus a little here." Oliver said taking control like always. "We need to get into game mode."

"How I have missed your speeches Ollie." George couldn't help but say. "Brings back such memories, doesn't it Angelina?"

"Weasley." Oliver warned.

George gave him a cheeky grin.

Draco and Adrian shared a look as Oliver Wood began his spiel; both thanking Merlin that Flint hadn't been much of a talker, granted they weren't quite sure how big the guy's vocabulary was to start with.

When Oliver was done, Angelina quickly left to change into her uniform while the guys all stayed in theirs.

"We're gonna win this Malfoy." Adrian patted Draco's back before heading out of the locker room.

"You're actually not all that bad for a Slytherin. But I guess war does that to the best of us." Oliver said also passing him.

"You hurt Hermione like my brother; I'll make sure that you stay a ferret forever, literally." George not so helpfully added. "But as long as you keep her happy… We have your back." He gave a small smile.

"Don't you just feel that exciting aroma?" Luna asked.

"Don't you mean atmosphere?" Hermione asked.

"No the aroma, like you can just smell it." Luna explained.

Hermione gave a little laugh. "Yes Luna." Hermione conceded to her rather quirky friend.

"I'm sorta sad that Blaise is only the announcer, I really wanted to see him all sweaty and hot. How I wish I could turn back time to our Hogwarts days and have met him…" Luna said whimsically.

"Yeah but maybe he wasn't the person he is now Luna."

"You're really lucky Hermione, Draco was a total prat during our years but you guys have always had this… I don't know just the two of you have always had a passion whether it was to hate each other or love each other. That kind of passion is really rare."

Hermione looked at Luna wonderingly.

"She's right Hermione. You and Draco just have this connection and chemistry that even me and Harry don't have. Like a-"

"Forbidden love full of passion and fire." Luna jumped in.

Hermione blinked at her two friends. She opened her mouth to say something but was cut off as Blaise began his job.

Draco could definitely see why Ginny had been named one of the best female quidditch players that the wizarding rule had ever seen. Surprisingly he had managed to dodge every bludger coming at him, as they all seemed rather slow and inaccurate compared to Ginny's pregnant enraged aims. If only he'd had her for a beater in Hogwarts. They really would've learned the art of dodging and maybe wouldn't have resorted to cheating... as often.

Ron couldn't believe it; his own brother was helping the ferret! Then there Harry, down by the pitch too! They also had Oliver Wood and Roger Davies, what the hell was going on? When did all this happen?

He narrowly caught the quaffle that Davies had thrown just in time but was unprepared for Angelina to steal it from him and score. His jaw locked as he threw it to one of his teammates. Bloody hell, his team was good but these people were some of the best players from three of the four championship teams!