Chapter 3: Kuch Toh Hai

__________Flashback__________

Abhay Raichand sat in his living room playing the grand piano. In front of him, his Madhu danced and hummed a song along with him. Abhay continued playing passionately, pressing each key and watched the love of his life. She twirled around, as Abhay felt her hands wrap around his shoulder. He could feel his and her heartbeat sync into one.

"I love you," Madhu said as she kissed Abhay on the cheek

"I love you," Madhu said as she kissed Abhay on the cheek. This was the day Madhu expressed her love for Abhay. Abhay got up from his piano bench and turned toward Madhu.

"What did you say Madhu?" Abhay asked again surprised.

"I love you," Madhu whispered as she tiptoed up enough to reach Abhay's lips. She softly brushed her lips against Abhay's lips. Abhay picked up Madhu and twirled her around in the air.

"Madhu you made me the luckiest man today," Abhay said as he twirled his Madhu in the air. Madhu raised her hand up as she swirled around. Abhay and Madhu, forever she thought. She looked down at Abhay's face as his eyes twinkled. Then she looked around and saw how high she was.

"Abhay, please put me down before you drop me." Madhu said now a bit scared.

"Drop you never. I will hold you up forever." Abhay said as he laughed seeing his Madhu nervous.

"Please Abhay, I am scared of height," Madhu said and that's when Abhay lost his balance and Madhu fell out of Abhay's hand to the ground.

"Madhu!" Abhay screamed.

_________Flashback Ends____________

"Madhu!" Abhay screamed as he woke up. Sweat was running across his face. Abhay threw away the blanket off of him and got off from the bed. It was his fault that Madhu was no longer in his life. That's when Abhay heard Madhu's voice coming from downstairs. Abhay ran out of his room and followed the voice of Madhu. Abhay reached downstairs and opened the back door to the gardens. The first think Abhay felt was a drop of a snowflake on his forehead. He looked up as thousands of particles of snowflakes touched his face then melted away. Then he heard his Madhu sing again. But it wasn't Madhu, it was Piya; Madhu's sister.