Hot chocolate and movie

* living room*

Your (e/c) orbs sparkled in the living room light as you and Ivan sat down on the sofa. It was a little awkward but soon it became calm and collective.

"( y/n) where are your family?" Ivan asked smiling at you

"My parents died about 2 years ago in a car accident. Both died at the scene. The bastared that hit them though didn't stick around." You sigh looking Into the pipping hot chocolate.

"Oh I am so sorry I didn't know. Really I am" he stuttered as guilt filled his voice

"Ivan it's ok really. I am fine" you smile back taking his hand

"It's ok you haven't hurt my feelings or made it awkward. I promise you"

Time seemed to stop and looking into his eyes you saw pain and suffering. Not wanting to ask you drink some of the chocolate.

"You wanna watch a movie?" You suggest as his purple orbs gaze I to yours

" Da!" He returned.

" Ok let's put in a horror... Steven kings it perhaps?" you inquire pulling out the disc.

"Da!" he smiled at you making a light red appear on your pale cheeks

*the end if movie*

Shaking a little u turn your head to find Ivan asleep. Moving quietly over to the cupboard you pull out a (favourite colour) blanket and taking it back over to the couch you tuck it round Ivan.

"Thank you" he mumbles flinching just a little

"You are welcome" you beam back walking to the stairs. Suddenly, fear from the film overtook you and you quickly ran back into the living room. Switching the lights off you jump I to the sofa and cuddle up under the blanket with Ivan. Then, all of your fear went when he wrapped his arms around you. You felt safe and the warmth seeped off his body and drifted to you.

"Night (y/n) sleep tight an have a beautiful dream. Little sunflower" he whispered kissing your forehead and making you blush in excitement.

Slowly you drifted off in his arms but not before you mad your way into his lap where you curled up more in his grip and snuggled down into his chest.