Deciding to clean herself up first, Valencia approached the dresser and struck a candle to light, illuminating the room with gentle candle light. She glanced up through the mirror and turned her body, twisting so she could see the damage done to her nightdress. What she saw both sickened her, and annoyed her greatly.
A thick pool of blood had stained the back of her dress, glowing a deep red in the dim light of the room.

"Valencia?"

Fuck.

The Princess turned, her hands drifting to her behind, hiding the blood from Robb who was now wide awake. "Why are you up?" He asked, lifting from his stomach and rubbing his eyes free of tiredness.
"I...well, I was hungry," she lied, rubbing the back of her neck as her feet awkwardly crossed over. Robb frowned but shrugged, pushing himself up. Valencia felt the burn of anxiety the moment the blankets lifted, revealing the patch of blood where she had lain. Robb froze at the sight.

Silence bubbled between them. Robb staring at the patch while Valencia tried to not die of embarrassment. Robb cut the silence with his blue eyes meeting hers, "are you alright?"

Valencia nodded frantically, pressing herself against the dresser, a wave of cramps slammed into her belly. She had to refrain from wincing at the throbbing pain. Robb then slid from the bed and approached her, "I'll wake one of the servants to draw you a bath," he left the room after throwing on a shirt.
Valencia's cheeks were bright red, redder than her maidenhood between her legs. She prayed that Robb didn't wake up and see her blood, but the Gods were cruel and of course he had seen. Another wave of cramps bit into her stomach viciously, pinching the skin so tightly Valencia had to hold onto the dresser for support. She yearned to sit and pull her legs to her chest to hopefully relieve herself of the pain, but she feared to get anymore blood on the furniture.

Robb returned not long after, his hair messy from sleep. "They've put the bath in your old room, I thought you would like some privacy," he said softly. Valencia nodded and grabbed for a robe, quickly tying it around herself and exiting the room.

She followed the old path to her room that was suspiciously close to Robb's and entered quietly, her bare feet cold on the ground. Inside her old room was a tub of steaming warm water, a servant who looked as tired as Valencia stood nearby, her arms clasped in front of her. Valencia felt a pang of guilt for having the girl woken up so early to tend her needs. "Go back to sleep, I'll handle it from here." The servant girl's eyes widened, and she left without question, leaving Valencia alone to deal with her embarrassment.
She tore off her robe and turned to the water, she didn't strip of her nightgown but instead lowered herself into the bath, still completely dressed. The nightgown hung off her body in the water that warmed her skin soothingly. It smelt of lavender soap, a gentle combination though potent considering petals of the lavender flower floated atop the water.

She soaked in the water for what felt like hours, ignoring the sloppy feeling of blood leaving her sex, and the painful tearing in her uterus. The water soothed her ache, dulling it for a short period, but the throbbing remained, even if it was reprimanded to a light throb.

A knock at the door came, tearing Valencia from the warmth of the bath. "Yes?" She called, suspecting it to either be the servant girl, or Robb. It was the latter of the two.

Robb at first didn't seem to realise that she was clothed inside the bath, and instantly looked down the moment he stepped through the door. "Apologies, my Lady. I came to bring you some new nightgowns. I wasn't sure if you wanted white again, so I brought you black and white." He approached the bath, head down and arms full of undergarments and nightdresses. Valencia swooned at his caring ability to help her during this time.
"Thank you, Robb," she said gratefully. He nodded, setting the clothing down before leaving the room. A few moments later, Valencia exited the bath, discarding of her bloody nightgown, she dried herself before changing into a black nightdress, pressing a cloth in her undergarments to conceal the blood for the rest of the night.