Max Camp Camp lemon

your pov

i sighed as i got up. my mom threw a suit case at me on the phone. i brush my long hair and get ready for camp. then when i walk outside i looked around as my hair covered my eyes.  i saw the other kids stare at me. i opened my suit case a bit and saw 50 dollars and dust. i put the 50 dollars in my bra. i threw my bag at the creepily smiling counselor.

he smiled.

"Welcome to camp camp i hope you like it here." he smiled.

i sighed. 

then he smiled. "you share a tent with max."

i looked around through my hair and saw a grumpy boy. he grabbed my wrist. 

"Fuck you David." he growled sharply.

i walked with him. then he opened tent number 10. he sighed and  let go of my hand. i pulled out some of my hair and stroked it.  i sighed. then i passed out on the floor. when i wake up i go into a room that smells like disgusting food. i walk in and see kids eating.  i looked at the old man behind the stove.  i scanned around the room.

" basket." i looked up at him.

"basket." he repeated, tossing me a basket.

 he walked out scratching his leg with his hook. then i grabbed an apron and began cooking. i tied the apron tightly. i pulled out a piece of meat and saw how it aged. i examined how it looked. it was kinda tender so i grabbed a skillet and threw it on there cranking the heat up so i can begin the side dish. i felt beady eyes on me while i cooked.   

then a kid jumped and i punched them back with the back of my fist. this camp is so annoying. then i looked at max. a burned myself with grease. i bit of my bangs moved and my green eye showed. i touched my cheek and then i clutched my cheek. i flipped the pan in the air.  the meat glided though the air and i smiled. i caught it on a plate. i smiled softly.

then i walked to the basket and put my food in there. i walked out with the basket. i found the counselors office. i kick the door open and make coffee.  then i pulled out the cream and took it to mine and maxes tent with a toothpick.  i sat down in a small area. i poured the cream in a patterned way. then i smiled and began deigning it with the toothpick. then max walked in.

i handed him my coffee as he looked so tired.

" you seem tired." i said quietly.

" thanks...uh." he said calmly.

" y/n." i replied.

" nice name." he blushed looking away. 

i got all flushed too.  then my heart began beating fast. i sat down. i pulled out some breakfast and cut it in half. i pulled out another plate. i put the half on there. i smiled softly.  i handed it to him an he smiled taking a bite.  he smiled. and continued eating.   i smiled softly and then David came in and grabbed max not even noticing me.

i sighed and then i fell asleep. when i wake up it is night time. i was fully awake. then i saw max. he smiled at me. then he climbed into his bed.i  covered him up and left. i turn and see nobody. i sneak in the kitchen to grab a towel. then i rush to a small area.it had warm water,and i saw steam coming up. it was a hot spring. i stripped and got in.

it was really relaxing then i covered my chest so birds wouldn't think they are something else. i sank down a bit.i looked around and saw a figure larking in the shadows. i growled lowly and then i quickly put the towel on and grabbed m clothes. i grabbed a big stick and was prepared to strike. i backed away before i began running back to camp.

 i stopped at max's tent. i went inside, then i dropped to the floor. i clenched my fist, i knew that something was up. i looked at max and he was asleep. i sighed. i changed back into my regular clothes. then i brushed my hair. it was a mess. i sighed and layed against max's bed. i wanted to leave. i know my mom didn't care about me.