First Kill

"LET GO OF ME ANTHONY!!!"
I screamed and yelled as hell dragged me outside. Then he threw me at a tree. "You're mine, and mine only."he said as he walked to me.
I felt something snapped as he talked like I was a piece of property. I drew out my knife and I heard a voice in my head.
Do it Emily. Make him suffer at your touch.
I started giggling, which then lead to the most psychotic giggling ever heard.
"What are you laughing at?" I heard fear in his voice.
"How much blood can you shed?" Then I lunged at him. Tackling him to the ground, I stabbed his shoulder. He let out a painful scream that filled the air. Kicking me off, he grabbed a gun out and pointed it at me.
"L.L.Listen to me." he stuttered as I stood. "I'm sorry...please leave me alone." I chuckled at him as I moved forth.
"'Leave me alone' sounds very familiar to me. I believe that's what I told you to do every fucking day at school."
There was fear in his eyes, a cold shiver sent down his spine. He fell back, losing the gun my knife still in my hands.
As I held the knife high above him, I gave my final words.
"Now you'll know my sufferings in hell."
His final screams were silenced as I stabbed him for the final time. I heard footsteps coming from behind me, but when I turned around, I saw my brother and Brian staring at me.
"Wow...my Lil sis is growing up. How do you feel, Broken Beauty?"
"'Broken Beauty', I love it. He put up quite a fight, but it was fun." I giggled as I pulled me knife out of him. When I looked back, I saw Brian was smiling at me with a faint shade of pink.
"Can we go home now? I think I need a shower." I said ad I stared at my clothes and skin. Everything was covered in Anthony's blood.
Suddenly, I felt a hand grab mine. I looked up and saw it was Brian's hand. Good thing blood was on my face otherwise he would've seen me blushing.
We walked home and went through the portal before stopping to grab their masks. Once I was inside, I was pulled into a bone crushing hug (similar to Lizzy's in Black butler) by Toby.
"Can't...breathe...Toby" I sputtered as I was tapping him to let me go. Finally he released me, dropping me to the floor. "Oops. S.s.sorry E.e.emily." Toby said while rubbing the back of his neck. Then he saw the blood. "W.w.what h.h.happen?"
"EMILY MADE HER FIRST KILL!!!" shouted Tim as I was pulled up by Hoodie. Everyone came downstairs, congratulations were said with hugs until Slenderman came.
Very good, child. Now all you need is a name and a new appearance. You shall still keep this one as a human appearance.
He said louf enough for everyone to hear.
"Broken Beauty. Thats the name my brother gave me when he saw me like this. Now its my new name."
Very well then, Emily. Now follow me so we can create your new form and combine them.
The next thing I knew, we were teleported to another room.