best date ever

Today is your 2 year anniversary of being with logan.
You wake up with logan sleeping beside you peacefully with his hair all messed up. You let out a small giggle making logan open his eyes.
"Happy anniversary y/n,i love you"
"I love you too logan"
You both cuddle a bit more on the bed then you get up to make breakfast.
"I'll call you when the food is ready"
He replies with a smile
You get downstairs wearing logans hoodie. You play music on your phone then you start singing along while making pancakes. You sway your hips from side to side along with the beat of the song. You feel logans hand slide down your waist making you jump out of surprise.
"LOGAN you scared me"
Logan just chuckles
"It's ready"
You both eat your breakfast while talking about what you're going to do today.
"I'll take you somewhere so get ready"
"Ok logan"
You take a shower then get dressed you see logan already showered and ready so he must have used the guestroom's shower.
"Ready to go y/n?"
"Yup"
You both get in logans car then drive to something that looks like sky diving place.
"Omg baby are you taking me sky diving?"
"Yes" he says while kissing your cheek.
"I always wanted to sky dive"
"I know now come on y/n"
You both get out of the car and pay for the tickets. As you get up in the air you suddenly get scared. Logan sees you so he takes your hand and squeezes it. After you both sky dive you both get into logans car.
"Thank you logan for taking me out today i had so much fun"
"Oh we are not yet done babe"
You stare at him
"God damn it i freaking love you logan" you say while hugging him
"I love you too baby girl"he chuckles.
(There is a part two)

Hope you guys liked it -author❤