21

Finn and Jaeden were going to both spend the night with Y/n since she has a bigger room now.

The room had white walls and at the door windows looking out into the hall. There were wooden floors and a couch on the far side under a large window looking out into the city three stories up. She also had her own bathroom now.

(A/n imagine a room like the girl from red band society and the hospital is pretty much the same.)

Y/n liked the room a lot. It looked like a really cool bedroom.

They all unpacked things.

Put up photos and put her comforter on her bed.

Jaeden also explained about her parents as they all unpacked.

••

Y/n walked down the hall leaving Jaeden and Finn alone in her room.

Doctors walked by and waved to her, walking down the hall you could look over and see more windows into other kids rooms.

The hall ways weren't bare and white like the other floor she use to be on.

The walls where colorful along with the ground.

She was making her way to the kitchen to get popcorn since the boys and her wanted to watch Everything Sucks on Netflix.

She made her way into the kitchen and it was like a really fancy one in a mansion.

It wasn't as bad as you'd think it would be to live here.

Making the popcorn she heard someone behind her.

"Are you Y/n L/n?"

There was a little girl with breathing tubes in her nose.

She had short cut hair.

Her presence reminded Y/n of Hazel Grace.

Y/n nodded.

The little girls eyes lit up.

"Aren't you dating Finn Wolfhard?"

Y/n didn't know what to say. She didn't want to upset the girl by saying she really didn't know. So she just said, "Yes."

The little girl began to talk about how she lives down the 3rd hallway at room 305.

When the little girl hugged Y/n then left for her room Y/n made a mental note of the room number.