2.

Karin Mayela Brown
_____________________

Once I got settled in my room, I changed my clothes and went straight to sleep. I was exhausted and staying up did me no good anyways, Mel and Dave had left and I was alone in this big ass house. Once I woke up, my head was spinning and I didn't know why.

I later found out that it was because the lack of food, I havent ate since this morning and it's what? I sit up, grab my phone off the night stand looking at the time. It's 11:00 pm. I sigh, throwing the covers off of me, and walking downstairs to Mel's kitchen.

He told me they were going to the studio so I'm pretty sure they'll be hungry by the time they get back. So I decided to cook for everyone. Who knows how many friends he'll bring back. He might even being back a girl too, but I have to meet her first cause if ion' like her, she not getting fed.

I skip my way, down the stairs heading towards Mel big ass speaker, plugging my phone up to it. I don't care what I'm doing, cleaning, eating, cooking I have to blast music. It helps me keep my mind off things, especially when I'm alone.

I scroll down my playlist, clicking on "Catch These Vibes." by PnB Rock. Letting the whole playlist play, the first song being: Friends.

I instantly start singing, This was my shit. "Girl wassup with us just being friends? I want you to help me understand, love it when you ride me like a bens." I sing, knowing damn well I can't sing.

Javon used to tell me I could sing whenever I would playfully sing to him. He would look so amazed, Just thinking about how close we were makes me want to cry. That was really my bestfriend and the fact that I feel like we're losing our bond makes my heart hurt everyday.

I sigh, this music was supposed to keep my mind off things, and its so not helping. I skip thru until the song 'London' comes on. It was a lit song so I started to dance around to it. Had to get my mind off of him someway.

As I was dancing I made my way towards the fridge, seeing what I could cook. I decided on Mel's favorite Friend chicken, Macaroni, Corn on the cob, yams and my famous chocolate cake for dessert.

I pull the chicken out of the freezer, letting it defrost. I instantly get started on the mac and cheese since that may take the longest. I won't start on the cake until the mac and cheese is done, because me? I love hot, warm cake that melts in you're mouth.

Unlike Mel, he loves cold ass cake, food anything. We are the complete opposite.

I started on the mac and cheese mixing up all the cheeses, milk, and noodles once they were done into the big tin pan. Once I was done, I added a layer of cheese and breadcrumbs on top before placing it in the oven.

Once that was in the oven, I started on the chicken, seasoning it, and getting a bowl out for the flour. Once I found a bowl, I poured some flour into it for the chicken.

Next, I pulled a pan out for the chicken. I turn the eye on low, before pouring some grease into the pan so I can fry the chicken. Once the grease got hot, I dipped a piece of chicken in the flour making sure to dip it good. Once It was dipped I plopped it into the man, being careful not to to burn my self. This grease be bugging.

After I placed about four pieces of chicken into the pan, I decided to take a break. I jumped up onto the island, and grabbed my phone still jamming. This time it was playing: 'Scrub' by PnB.