The Great Feast

Luna's POV

Luna 'I turned around and saw his eyes still closed. He's asleep!? Phew that was a close one I better get him back in his bed before he wakes up. After I carried him back to bed he came out a few minutes later half asleep.

Jackson *yawn* "good morning Luna"

Luna "good morning Jack" (acting like nothing happened)

Jack "hey Luna?"

Luna "huh?"

Jackson "your bed is very comfortable"

Luna "Ok"

Jackson "anyways come on let's go to the feast"

Luna "Ok but we gotta get ready first. I'll get you some of my dad's clothing. There is a bathroom you can change in down the hall"

Jackson "K but where are you gonna get changed?"

Luna "my bathroom" I took him into my father's room and got a pair that would fit him that was formal enough for the great feast then I went and got ready as well
I came out looking like this

Luna "my bathroom" I took him into my father's room and got a pair that would fit him that was formal enough for the great feast then I went and got ready as wellI came out looking like this

Jack knocked and when I opened the door I saw this

For a moment we just stood staring at eachother then he asked

Jackson "are we gonna go yet?"

Luna "uh- yeah let's go" it took quite a while for us to get there, but in the end it was worth it

Jackson's POV

Jackson 'When we got there everything was in place and we set out the food for everyone to taste and once the feast began everyone took a bite of every single one but when it came to Luna's food everyone in the room devoured it. but the people/Neko's who didn't eat luna's food yet looked as though they were about to puke. And the ones that weren't about to puke stuffed the people/Neko's faces with Luna's food, after that nobody felt like puking. "Hey Luna?"

Luna "yeah?"

Jackson "what did you even put in there?"

Luna "A bunch of healing herbs, why?"

Jackson "how did you know they would work?"

Luna's POV

Luna "I used myself as an test subject" *really quiet*

Jackson "what?"

Luna "um nothing. And what kind of sickness do the queens have exactly?" I asked Maya the queens' loyal servant/maid.

Maya "Nobody knows but we've tried everything and nothing works"

Luna "Ok then let me see the two queens in person"

Maya "I'm sorry but I can't let you do that they can't have anyone go into their room otherwise they will get sick as well"

Luna "if you value the queens' lives then let me see them in person. Please"

Maya "alright but don't say anything about me"

Luna "Ok I won't I promise"

In the queens room...

Queen Shara "what are you doing here Luna and... A human!?"

Luna "please your majesty calm down it's alright he's with me"

Queen Shard *sigh* "alright child what is it?"

Luna "I came here to ask you a few questions if that's alright with you two"

Shara "fire away"

Luna "Ok so first I wanted to ask: do you know what kind of illness do you two have"

Shard "No I'm sorry"

Luna "Ok then please eat some of this" I handed them some herbs and they ate them quite quickly after that they fell asleep in their chairs so I carried them to their beds

Jackson "why did you do that?"

Luna "some of the best medicine is rest, and there was some healing herbs in there too so when they wake up they will feel much better"

Jackson "oh ok"

Luna "I'm just gonna leave a note so they won't think that I betrayed them"

Jackson "ok after you finish writing it let's go back to your house"

Luna "alright"

Jackson's POV

At luna's house...

Jackson "hey Luna is it ok if I take a nap in your bed cuz I am really tired"

Luna "sure" I walked into her room and flopped on her bed and fell asleep almost immediately. A while later I heard someone walking in the room and I opened my eyes a little I looked out the window and saw that it was nighttime then looked at the door and Luna walked in. She looked really tired, she flopped on the bed right next to me and fell asleep, I blushed a little and moved over towards the edge of the bed but Luna moved closer to me so I moved closer the edge of the bed and again she moved closer to me. This continued until I fell off the edge of the bed and she fell on top of me. I blushed madly cuz she was laying on me. She was resting her head on my chest and sleeping soundly. I looked at her again and she looked as though she had a really rough day but she also looked relaxed. And really cute too 😶😍 I just can't help but stare at her cute little face... I guess I shouldn't wake her up cuz I believe she had a rough day and I also think she said that she used herself as a test subject😟. She is really brave to risk her own life for her queens' lives. And really loyal.😞 I'm not sure why but I have a strange feeling flowing through me it feels like......

.......♥️💖💕love💕💖♥️.......