Rules And Payment

[CLOSED FOR REQUESTS]

Note: You must read this chapter before you request a cover. It is absolutely necessary.

Hi, this is me Imaan.

This book is a graphic shop where you can request covers for your books. As for the other graphics, I'm working on them and as soon as I get good enough at making those, I will let you all know.

The process is very simple. All you have to do is to PM me the name of your book, the theme, its genre, anything special you would like to have on it.

I'll let you know when the cover is made and post it here on this book.

I can decline your cover request or postpone it but I'll always let you know before.

It is preferred if your book is published.

You can request only one redo of the cover if you don't like what I have made, because time is always a big problem with me.

Note that I prefer making simple covers. I like to experiment with templates, filters, fonts, layers, double exposure and other material but I am not so proficient in Photoshop and nearly all the covers I make are done on my Android by using multiple apps. So I may decline a cover request if I find it too complicated.

The payment for the cover is a permanent follow and to mention credits for the cover in your book description. I don't ask people to read and leave votes or comments on any of my books because I don't believe in that sort of advertisement. I would rather have a few readers who love my books sincerely instead of many readers who are just there because they have to complete the payment.

However feel free to check my books if you want to. I don't write much anyways so...

That's all.

Also, if you don't complete the minimal payment I asked, then you get blocked. Fair enough, I guess. And yes I will spam your book and your message board for using the cover without consent (and don't underestimate me, I may seem a very sweet person at times but there are other times when I'm plain horrible).

Hope the threat wasn't too terrifying to make you click out of here. Anyways, hope you appreciate the effort I put into these book covers.

 Anyways, hope you appreciate the effort I put into these book covers