The boy in the trees

One of the men took a swing at Jamie, he blocked him, the other circled round him like an animal. Elena gripped onto her baby. Jamie had to win if not they would kill her and the baby. Jamie lunged at the other one and knocked him to the ground. Before he could turn round properly the other one was already running towards him, he knocked Jamie's sword out of his hand. Jamie raced towards it but the other man had his foot over it "time to kill you know" Jamie laid on the floor, looking up at the men. One of them raised his arms above his head with the sword in his hand. One swing and Jamie would be dead. Jamie heard a swiping noise. The man stopped smiling and fell to his knees, another swiping noise was heard. Two arrows had gashed into the man, he fell to he ground. Out of the trees a boy appeared "Jamie?" The other man backed away slowly and turned to run. Jamie picked up his sword and pierced it through his heart.

Elena and Indira stared in horror at what they had just seen. "You made a good shot, thankyou... Who are you?" Jamie squinted at the boy "I'm Alton Lannister, I squired for you once... Do you remember?" Jamie just stared at him. Alton looked and Elena and the baby and then to Indira "sister? Where have you been?" she backed away. "The Starks are getting closer, we need to leave" "you need to take Elena to them" Alton looked puzzled "what... Why? She's your prisoner" "she's innocent and I can't take her back they'd kill me" the boy looked at Elena who was still breathless.

"Come this way... My lady" he held out his hand to her she was in a lot of pain, Indira helped her up. Elena still had the baby grasped in her arms "why are you letting me go?" Jamie looked at her sadly "who don't want to think about what they would do to you in kingslanding... And to the baby" he started walking away. Indira stood and watched as Elena followed Alton, Elena turned to see her she looked lost.

"Come with me" Jamie said "you're a Lannister... You don't belong with the Starks. Indira smiled sadly at Elena "I'm sorry... That I betrayed you" "I forgive you... If it wasn't for you my baby wouldn't of survived..." Elena hugged her gently, carefully not to hurt the baby. Indira then turned and started to follow Jamie.

Elena was being lead to a clearing, she could see in the distance they were men approaching on horses, carrying the Stark sigil. Robb was coming.