Part 23

~A week later

Ariana's P.O.V.

I was in front of James' house. I was wondering if I could just ring the doorbell. I looked in my arms and pressed a kiss at my little baby's forehead. I'm ready. I'll do it. I finally rang the bell. Seconds later James opened the door and watch me speechless.

"Is this..." He point her.

"Yes James. She is. She is your's." I whispered.

"Oh my God" He said as he took her in his arms and nodded me to follow him inside.
When we sat on the couch I said;

"Look James, I'm sorry for what I've done by keeping your kid away from you, but I was hurt." I said as a tear run down my cheek.

"Ariana I just need the truth. What happened the other day with that guy." He said as he was playing with the baby's hands.

"I-I didn't knew who that was. He cane suddenly and started kissing me. I was in shock. Unfortunately, there was paparazzi and captured the moment. After that he pulled me in a black car. I was too scare James. He drove to a dark house, but when he opened the door I kicked him very hard and runaway." I said started crying.

"Ariana why didn't you tell me." He said as he pulled me closer.

"You said that you don't want any explanation and you blocked me." I cried in his chest.

"Ariana I'm so sorry." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"James" I looked up at his beautiful eyes.

"Do you love me?" I asked scared.

"What question is this? Of course I do love you mi amour and now with this beautiful baby I love you even more." He said and looked in my eyes.

"I love you too James."

"So what's her name?" He asked after a while.

"You tell me."

"What? Don't you have find one yet?"

"No, I want both of us to make this decision." I smiled at him.

"Okay then. We'll find one together."

***
"What about Andrea Louisa Grande Rodriguez?" James suggest.

"Hm...do you like it baby?" I smiled at my little beautiful daughter. She smiled and I smiled too.

"Deal." I said.