dream

It's 2 am at Emaline's house, she was asleep in the fort with Kate in her arms and having a wonderful dream about them doing something wink wink, nudge nudge if you know what I mean. She had Kate pinned to the locker in the girls dressing room and she was kissing her harshly. It was just the two of them, kissing in the dressing room alone. Soon enough Kate's hands found their way to Emalines ass giving it a squeeze earning a moan from Emaline. Which startled Kate in real life and she was wondering what Emaline was dreaming about because she was getting turned on by how much Emaline was moaning. Kate started to touch herself to the sounds Emaline was making. Back in the dream the two of them were both naked and Kate was in between emalines thighs fingering her and sucking on her clit. Emaline was now thrashing around in her sleep and still moaning, Kate was getting worried so she woke up Emaline by kissing her unknowing turing Emalines dream into a reality. Emaline was desperately tearing off her clothes and Kate was just watching in amusement when Emaline was in just her underwear Kate spoke up.
"Emaline, you're so wet, what might that be from?" Kate was inching towards Emaline running her hand across the smaller girls stomach and up her breasts cupping one and gently squeezing it. Emaline bit her lip and hungrily kissed Kate. Kate was taken aback by this but she still continued, straddling the girl and sliding her free hand between them, running her hand over Emalines soaked underwear. Emaline bucked her hips into Kate, Kate took off her shirt and her pants and then took off the emalines bra. She latched her mouth to emalines nipple sucking and biting on it, her other hand playing with her other breast. Kate switches breasts and soon she kissed down her girlfriend's stomach creating hickeys when she reached Emaline's panties she looked up to her for consent and of course Emaline obliged. Kate pulled them down with her teeth and and at the sight of her girlfriends soaked pussy she's ready to cum. She put her mouth to emalines clit sucking on it and emaline threw her head back in pleasure, Kate started sucking harder and she slid a finger in emaline, she gasped and moaned Kate's name. She then slid a second finger into her girlfriend and with each moan that came out of emaline, Kate became wetter.  Kate continued fucking her girlfriend until she came. She lapped up all of emalines juices and let her recover from her intense orgasm.
"Your turn" emaline said out of breath
"No babe you don't have to."
"I want to." Emaline said sitting up and tackling Kate.

To be continued