Jasper Hale- Trying: Part 1(h)

Being human had its perks at times, you got to go and sit in the sun, even though you hated the sun, and you got to actually sleep at night but that wasn't the most entertaining thing.

If you had it your way, you would be a vampire by now but it wasn't that simple unfortunately.

Your mate was Jasper Hale, but everyone knew him as Jasper Cullen considering his adoptive family. You moved to Forks at the start of Freshman year with your Dad, and you met Jasper in your first class – surprisingly, he was up for being friends with you and then through an accident you found out what him and his 'siblings' were.

Everything was revealed then.

Since then, you and Jasper had been in an amazing relationship. You loved him very much, and he loved you even more; he never stopped telling you that.

You wanted to be a vampire, not because it sounded fun or because you hated your life, but because you wanted to stay with Jasper and you didn't want to die and leave him by himself.

You left school 2 years ago now, the graduation was lovely and Jasper got down on one knee at the after party. It was a surprise to say the least, but you said yes so now you live with the Cullen's. Your Dad wasn't best pleased that you agreed to get married at 17; you were now 19 which was good as Jasper was 19 when he was turned so at least you looked the same age.

If you ever got turned though, you hoped that it would be before you turned 21 at least as you didn't want to look way older than Jasper.

You were woken up by the feeling of someone tracing shapes on your lower back, "Mornin' Darlin'" Jasper's husky Texan accent was whispered in your ear.

You opened your eyes and turned over to face Jasper "What are you doing in bed?" you asked him, rubbing your eyes slightly.

"I like to lay with you, obviously I don't sleep but it's nice" he explained with a shrug of his shoulders, you smiled as you leant up to kiss his jaw.

Jasper went to grab you a drink, so you started running your hands across the books Jasper had in his room and came across a photo album – it was Jasper's from when he was a baby.

You had seen it many times before, but you still liked to look through it. It made you wonder what it would be like to have children with Jasper, the topic had come up briefly but when Bella got pregnant she went through a rough time, and you knew that Jasper didn't want that with you.

You loved Bella to pieces, she was your best friend and Renesmee was the cutest little thing ever. You were envious that Bella had been turned, she told you everything and anything about it but Rosalie was always sure to remind you that it wasn't the most glamorous of lives.

Rosalie was nice to you too, she had grown to love Bella as her sister whereas she accepted you almost immediately and you had no clue as to why but you just got used to it.

Jasper walked back into the room, and smiled at you once he realised what you were looking at "These can't still be interesting after all this time" he told you as he sat down next to you.

He wrapped his arm around your shoulder, "You were a cute baby" you stated in defence.

"Oh, and what am I now?" he asked, his Texan accent shining through.

"Insanely handsome my love" you told him with a smirk on your face, he just laughed and pulled you into a kiss.

You closed the photo album, and sighed "Darling, what's wrong?" Jasper asked and you shook your head.

You looked up at him "Nothing is wrong; I am just thinking" you responded as you leant into him.

~*~

Written by Hannah.