8~❤️😕❤️

Start from the beginning

' Haan bolo naa Nikita.. Kya hua...'  asked Mohsin munching his breakfast...

' Vo Mohsin.. kya tum mujhe pick krr skte ho mere ghr se... Shoot k liye late hojayega nhi to...' Asked Nikita..😒

' Yeah sure Nikita.... Main thodi Der mein aata Hun... Raaste mein tumhe pick krr Lunga...'  Said Mohsin over the call and Nikita smirked...😒😒

---------

Shivangi had sent Mohsin back to his house early morning so that he could meet Ammi Abbu as he had been staying at her home for around 2 days.. she got ready and sat waiting for him to come back so that they could go on the sets together...

Mohsin called shivangi as he waited for her down her building... Shivangi happily went downstairs as she Mohsin stood waiting for her leaning with the car....

He saw her coming and immediately a smile crept his lips as he turned to see her.... He looked into her eyes, walking towards her as he touched her cheeks, tucking her hair behind her ear.... ' Beautiful..' he wispered and she blushed lowering her eyes...

' Chlein....' She said smilingly and went towards his car but seeing Nikita there her smile immediately faded away while Nikita looked at her and smirked...

' Arre good morning shivi... Vo actually meri car naa kl set pe reh gyi thi to maine momo ko bola mujhe pic krne k liye....' said nikita with a smirk while shivi😒😒😒

' chalein... Late ho rha hai shoot k liye...' She said and went to the back seat while Mohsin started driving...

Mohsin adjusted the front mirror so that he could look at shivi... And he kept doing the same time to time making shivi blushed while Nikita saw this got jealous and angry....

They soon reached the set and Mohsin went inside first... Shivi was going inside but Nikita blocked her way....

' Kya problem hai tumhari...' Shivi said irritatingly...

' Aaj to mohsin ki car mein hi tumhari jgh li hai... Kl uski life mein bhi meri hi jgh hogi...' Said Nikita with an evilish smile...

' Pyaar krta hai Mohsin mujhse.. aur main bhi usse... Tumhare jaisi laakh Nikita bhi ayengi to bhi mujhe mere Mohsin se alg nhi krr payegi... Smjhi tum...' shivi said with a smile and walked to the set while Nikita stomped her foot in anger....

----------------------

Shivi came after getting ready as Naira and saw Nikita talking to Mohsin laughing and again and again holding his hand.... She sighed and walked to them for their shoot...

Nikita smirked at her but she ignored her and smiled while she felt insulted....

Shoot..!!!

' Huh... Itni sundr biwi ko chorh k subh subh office aana aasaan hai kya krishnaji...' murmured Kartik as he entered his office and saw Natasha already sitting there....

' Arre Kartik... Acha Kiya tum aagye.... I was waiting for you only...' She said and came towards him keeping her hand on his shoulder....

' Haan....aana hi pda... Anyways... Meeting ki tyaari krte Hain....' Kartik said and went to sat on his chair while Natasha again and again disturbed him trying to seek his attention but his thoughts were around Naira only...

' I m missing you sherni....' he typed on his phone when Natasha saw him smiling and understood that he must be talking to Naira...

She went near and intentionally dropped water over his table and the phone fell from his hand...

' Crap...' He looked over the phone...

' Sorry .. sorry vo kartik... I m sorry... I didn't realize.... I m soo sorry.... Sorry..' Natasha acted being sorry...

' Arre nhi it's ok... Tumne Jaan bujh k thodi Kiya hai.. ho jaata hai kbhi kbhi aisa...' said Kartik smiling and called the peon to clean his table...

Natasha placed her feet over the phone and slid it under his desk...

' Ye sb hojayega Kartik... Chalo abhi conference hall mein.. clients aagye honge...' She said and Kartik went out of his office in a hurry....

-----------

' Ek Baar kartik ko all the best bol deti hun... Meeting Ka time bhi hogya.... Abhi tk call nhi aaya... Mendak kaam mein busy hoga... Vrna hrr meeting k pehle apni sherni ko call krta hi hai...' she thought and called him but he wasn't picking his phone as it was under his table....

' Ye Kartik phone kyun nhi utha rha... Shyd meeting mein busy hoga... Prr hmesha to meeting se pehle mujhe call krta hai.... ' 😒😒 thought Naira...

' Tu bhi naa Naira.. zyaada mt soch.. itna stressed tha.. bhul gya hoga... Aaj mendak k liye uska favourite lunch leke jaati Hun... Saara stress duur hojayega...' she thought and started making his favourite food...

-------------.

' Arre... Naira ko to call hi ni Kiya....  Meeting se pehle uski wishes to Leni Hain na...' said Kartik as he searched his pockets for his phone entering the conference hall....

' oh no... Phone to office mein..... Natasha apna phone dena ek Baar.. mujhe Naira ko call krna tha.. Mera phone office mein gr gya tha na...' said Kartik...

' Vo Kartik... Mera phone bhi office mein hi reh gya....' said Natasha as she intentionally left her phone too in the office..

' Acha Chalo main leke aata Hun...' he said and turned to go when the clients entered and he had to meet them.... The meeting started and he couldn't talk to Naira....😒😒😕😕

----------------

I hope you guys like it..❤️❤️

VOTE and COMMENT..!!

Love you all..
Ishi..
❤️❤️