Part 6 (S1 ending)

Several weeks after the Destroyal

3rd POV

On a deserted island two people were sprinting through the jungle, vines and branches whipping them as they ran. Looking back over their shoulders they saw smaller trees snapping down as a loud roar came form behind them. Tripping on a branch one fell to the mud "Go on, just run!" they shouted before being snatched up by a huge mouth and ripped apart. The person looked up in fear at the trees which had their leaves stained red with blood, a deep growl made them shudder as they starred up into blood red reptilian eyes. "Tell em about the final product" Youko asked the doctor who performed the procedure "Weight has increased form half a ton to 9 tons, length went up to 55 feet long, top speed went down to only 25 mph but he retained the same endurance that he had from before. he also lost some more, he lost thermal vision but now he can hide form thermal camera's and Infrared can no longer detect him, all other abilities and defenses are the same from initial observations" the doctor said as Youko smiled. Laughing a bit as she watched the sight in front of her "This is even better than I thought it would be" she thought as a blood splatter flew across the camera lens. "So how do you feel now?" Youko asked (Y/n) as he stretched his shoulder "Oh the best, a heck of a lot stronger and more powerful than before" and Youko ran a finger up his arm "You know what the next step is right?" she said waling right up next to him and pressing her body into him "What is it?" and she laughed putting her mouth right up to his ear "Breeding"

A short amount of time later

(Y/n) POV

Pinning Youko to the wall I started by going right at her neck, she moaned and hummed in pleasure as I left love marks on her skin "Youko, you are a virgin, right?" I asked already knowing my answer "Yes, I am still a virgin" she said as I held both wrists with one hand and I grew one of my claws on a finger "Would you like to change that?" I said biting her ear lobe "I wouldn't mind if you took it" she said as I started dragging my claw down her clothes cutting them, the outer layer fell to the ground showing a set of matching (f/c) bra and panties with black stockings on her legs "How did you know that was my favorite color?" I said tracing the outline of her bra on her ample bust "I'm just that good a guesser" she said as I let her go and pushed her onto the bed. Pulling off my own shirt I got on top of her and we kissed roughly, tugging at my pants I helped her take them off so we both now were just in our undergarments. I felt her smirk as she flipped us over and she sat on my waist "eager now are we?" she said biting her fingernail "Would you prefer if I were to stop" and He reached around to the clip of her bra. Giggling she let her bra fall down and she grabbed my hands placing them on her chest "How d-do you like th-them" she said blushing as I rubbed her breasts "They're perfect, plump and soft, they feel great" I said as I took one into my mouth. I licked and sucked her nipple until it went hard and I switched to the other side. Youko moaned as I played with her bust, with my free hand I started reaching for between her legs "Up up up, not yet" she said as she didn't let me continue. moving down she removed my boxers ad gently took my erection into her hand "You got this excited just form looking at me? How naughty" she said teasing me and slowly moving her hand up and down "I also did suck on your tits" I said and she stopped "Since you like them so much, here" she said putting it between her tits. Moving up and down she spit on it making it easier and smoother before licking the tip "It tastes salty" she said before taking the head into her mouth. Youko moved up and down as I felt my end coming closer and closer "Youko, I'm about to-" and she didn't let me finished by going even faster until I came in her mouth. Her eyes widened as some came out the sides but she started swallowing, my length came out of her mouth and she had a sexy grin "Your turn" she said laying on her back "My pleasure" I said spreading her legs and removing her underwear. Some juice still connected to her panties but broke once I pulled them away "Your so wet for a virgin" I said as her pussy was shining with wetness. Rubbing her clit and lightly spreading her lips teasing her before I went in on her "Hurry up" she said impatiently. I started to eat her out, I stuck my tongue as far into her pussy as it would go, I held her milky white thighs feeling the soft fabric of her stockings. Youko moaned and gripped the sheets and rolled her head in pleasure "Oh (Y/n), keep going, I'm so close" she said between moans as I finished her off. her cum squirted out of her and I got what I lapped up her cum and kissed up her body until I got to her lips "Are you ready?" I asked as she put her arms around my neck and legs around my hips "Give it to me" she said as I wasted no  time penetrating her. Blood came form her pussy as her virginity was taken "Come on, I can take it" she said as I would normally let the girl get used to the feeling "Okay then" and I started going into her. Youko moaned and grit her teeth form the mix of pain and pleasure, her extremely tight walls pulsed with each time I rammed into her. I buried my face into her neck biting and sucking the skin leaving even more love marks to with she returned the favor.  Some blood came form her neck and she didn't even notice "Give it to me.....harder, faster" she said through gritted teeth and I sat up and grabbed her hips. Pounding her even harder she was almost shouting in pleasure as I put her on all fours. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and hit her ass "Oh yes, harder!" she shouted as I spanked her repeatedly "My my Ms. Youko, I never knew you were such a pervert" I said leaning down next to her ear "Shut up, I'm just doing this so you have the best chance of breeding" and I groped her breast "You can say that, but the fact your about to cum says you wanted me to fuck you" and I licked up her ear "And who am I to deny my sponsor with such a desire" I said spanking her again, her ass bright red form me spanking her. I felt my end coming and I lifted Youko up so her back was leaning against my chest. She made us kiss again as I came inside her, the sensation made her cum again but it all stayed inside. Falling over form exhaustion Youko was the first to say "So in nine months I'm going to have your baby" and I nodded "Yep" and she took my hand and put it on her stomach "You better not try to run away or else I'll have you skinned and flayed like a fish" she said threatening me but I laughed a bit "I won't" "Good" and she got up, a bit wobbly but she sat up "You can stay here, I have some business to attend to" and she left. Laying I starred up at the ceiling when my cell phone rang, picking it up I didn't recognize the number "Hello?" I said and the person didn't say anything at first "if this is a prank call I'll-" "(Y/n), you trained Hitomi right?" the male said form the other end "Who is this?" I asked back "My name is Nomoto, did you train Hitmoi on how to fight?" he asked again "I did" I said and he chuckled a bit "Good, how would you like to partake in some good old fashion revenge?" he asked and I felt a smirk creep it's way onto my lips "Go on" "On the Therianthrope island, there's going to be a big tournament and I want you to enter as well, I've also found out Hitomi is entered too" and I said "And if we get to fight her, then-" "-and we can get what we want" "No, this is what you want, you want Hitomi, tell you what, I'l help you, but Shidoh is mine" "Can I ask why?" "You can, but I'm not going to tell" I siad and he sighed "That's fine, do we have a deal?" and my smirk go tbigger and I growl found it's way up my throat "I'm in"

Season 1 end