1.

richie,

won't you lend me a handsome boy with the words of a poet and eyes that make the moons reflection upon open waters look pathetic?
-e.

Eddie walked through the empty halls, school ending thirty minutes ago. He stayed behind every Monday and Wednesday to tutor Bill, a best friend of Richie Tozier, the boy Eddie had been pinning for since the seventh grade. After tutor sessions were over he got the chance to slip his letters into Richie's locker before leaving.

He ran up to Richie's locker, quickly slipping the letter into the slot at the top of his locker before slipping his bag up his shoulder and making his way down the hall and out the door.

Riding his bike home, it usually only took around ten minutes to get home. His mother wouldn't be too worried about his whereabouts, due to the fact that she knew about the tutor sessions. On days that weren't Monday and Wednesday she'd probably had already called the police by now.

He walked through the door, looking to his right the minute he walked through the door where he knew his mother would be sitting on her chair watching TV. "Hello, mother." He gave her a smile to which she returned.

"Hello, eddiebear. How was tutoring?" She reached over into a bowl on the small table beside her chair, shoving a few chips into her mouth.

Eddie cringed, but kept a smile on his face. "Good. Kids starting to understanding what we're doing in math. It's good, we have a test soon and he's stressing over flopping on it."

"I'm sure he appreciates the help, then." She stood up, making her way over to him and pulling him into a hug. He cringed at that, too. To be honest, he hated his mother. She was so controlling and always shoved pills down his throat. Ever since he was six when his father died, but she got heavier on the pills in the 8th grade when his bestfriend, Richie Tozier, ditched him for Bill and his stupid losers club. Left him all alone.

"I'm going to make dinner now. Off you go to your room." She have him a little shove, to which he gladly ran up to his room to get away from her.

This was short and sucky but they'll get longer and better.

If people actually read this I may or may not continue posting chapters
- lupita